cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

originally posted on 04-03-2020 7:22 PM

It's a pleasure, I always enjoy discussing bisexual community issues and politics with others.

WheresMySquishy
Uber contributor

originally posted on 25-02-2020 6:52 PM

I'm looking forward to this one! I hope I can make it. 🙂

originally posted on 25-02-2020 7:37 PM

Oh yay! 

happy so excited GIF

Really really looking forward to this Ask A Pro! Can't wait to hear more about Anthony's experiences and insights! As well as seeing the discussion with everyone here on RO Heart Reckon we'll all have tonnes of questions! Smiley LOL Should be amazing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! 😄 Check it out here! Heart
Bre-RO
Uber contributor

originally posted on 27-02-2020 3:14 PM

Super excited to see such amazing questions coming in!

Excited Comedy Central GIF by Broad City

xXLexi_Lou122Xx
Uber contributor

originally posted on 25-02-2020 4:14 PM

@Bre-RO that works!
Tiny_leaf
Uber contributor

originally posted on 24-02-2020 6:11 PM

@Bre-RO awesome topic!

Just an fyi though, the internet won't let me view the form. Might be worth looking into in case it's affecting anyone else.

TOM-RO
Uber contributor

originally posted on 24-02-2020 7:37 PM

Hi @Tiny_leaf and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx thanks for letting us know. I'm not sure why that has happened but I have notified the day team. It seems to be working for me. I'm not sure if you have tried already but it might be worth trying a different browser like Google Chrome. If you're still having trouble then feel free to email us anything you would like to know/submit.Heart

Tiny_leaf
Uber contributor

originally posted on 24-02-2020 8:03 PM

@TOM-RO it says "This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization." which might be why you can see it and we can't.

I think someone clicked the wrong thing when choosing who could view it.

If you were to look at the page using a device you aren't signed into it probably wouldn't work, but it seems to recognise you as being part of the organisation. (I could be wrong though - who knows Smiley Tongue)

Bre-RO
Uber contributor

originally posted on 25-02-2020 9:20 AM

Good morning everyone! Sorry about that and thanks for flagging - the form should be fine for everyone to use now. Let me know 🙂 

originally posted on 25-02-2020 9:38 AM

@Bre-ROIt’s not there at all now...

originally posted on 04-03-2020 7:14 PM

hi everyone 👋
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

originally posted on 04-03-2020 7:15 PM

Hi all! 🙂

Nice to meet you @AnthonyBisexual! 🙂

originally posted on 04-03-2020 7:15 PM

Hi @AnthonyBisexual!

originally posted on 25-02-2020 9:44 AM

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx Strange. I've tried it again..let me know if that makes a difference? If not I'll get someone to help me. 

Tiny_leaf
Uber contributor

originally posted on 25-02-2020 12:50 PM

@Bre-RO yep, it works! Yay!!!

originally posted on 25-02-2020 3:53 PM

Woohoo! I'm really excited for this Ask A Pro, he sounds really amazing. 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Hozzles
Star contributor

originally posted on 24-02-2020 7:50 PM

I'm on Google Chrome but it doesn't seem to be working either! Smiley Frustrated

Anyway, I'm very excited for this! It's very heart-wrenching seeing intolerance and discrimination within the LGBT+ community, we are in fact stronger together! Smiley Sad

originally posted on 24-02-2020 8:03 PM

@Hozzles definitely agree!

originally posted on 24-02-2020 7:49 PM

@TOM-RO it says that I need permission, so I'm not really sure it's the browser I'm using. I'm using chrome anyway.

Thanks for alerting the team though!

originally posted on 24-02-2020 7:25 PM

Same problem here @Tiny_leaf