cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

That's great @dncinginthedirt!

I'm proudof myself for winning the speeling bee again! I won last year, and I did it again!

Today, I'm proud of myself for walking out of class and taking a quick walk to the bathroom to splash my face with water. Then walking back to class.

I felt guilty doing so, as I hate doing it, but I was so frustrated and sore, I had to. And it was a teacher I love.

At least I took that break to calm and cool down, and then went back to class.

I'm telling you, it was so noisy, I couldn't take it anymore!
Highlighted

I am proud of you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx for doing what you needed today in class for your self-care. There is no need to feel guilty about it because you deserve to feel safe and comfortable at school. There is no use forcing yourself to be around such noise. Your teacher will understand!

I am also proud of myself for going to my support group today. I am also proud that I did loads of washing, tidied my bedroom and bathroom and also the kitchen. It was productive. 

That sounds pretty good @mspaceK!
I wish I could say the same for my room..............

It's a complete floor-drobe.

I'm proud of myself for today. I pushed through the near melt/breakdowns and managed to get everything I set out to do done.

I'm proud of myself for calling emergency services today when I encountered a VERY dangerous driver on the roads

Proud of myself for managing to continue working while my mental health has felt difficult recently. I've been at this job for a little over 3 months now and still enjoying it. I've become more confident within my role and place within the store and I feel good about my work Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

well done @lokifish thats huge!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Im really proud of myself for all the driving I had to do for a work course over the weekend. Normally the thought of a 2+ hour drive would make me anxious as heck, but I did it, two days in a row! 

That's amazing @Maddyw ! You should be so proud of yourself for doing that! I can relate to that as I used to get anxious about that too and sometimes still do especially if it's driving in peak hour! But that is so brave of you for doing that and hopefully over time it will become less scary of a thought as you do it more. But I am so happy for you! Smiley Very Happy