cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Food lovers!

Ahh I love Dates, they're soooo tasty. I have to buy small amounts at a time, because whatever number of dates i have in my possession is the number of dates that I will eat @evanescence

I love homemade pizzas!! I always put way too much on them though and can only eat a slice or two
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Haha, I feel you there @j95

Every time someone mentions dates, the first thing my brain thinks is the going out with someone not the food! Leading to a second or two of confusion and then realisation that it's the food Smiley Tongue

I have four words for you guys that will change your lives: Deep-Fried Golden Gaytimes. 

Totally amazing! How did it backfire? I'm literally obbessed with them now. All I want to do is eat deep-fried Golden Gaytimes. That's basically the point of my existance. I have no other function.

But... @KitKat... aren't golden gaytimes icecreams?

DEEP FRIED GOLDEN GAYTIMES ARE THE BEST! @KitKat

Closely followed by deep fried mars bars.

@N1ghtW1ng yes they are very real. But be warned. They are highly addictive. Don't just go in and order one expecting to be able to stop after that. You'll have to have at least 5.  

My love for scorching hot (spice) food. I think we all know how that back fires. Smiley Tongue 

If I hate deep fried icecream, would I hate deep fried gaytimes?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Ben-RO @KitKat I both want to try them, and then not. (But probably will Smiley Tongue I'll let you know how I go if/when I do!)

@KitKat Brb frantically googling where I can find a deep fried Golden Gaytime in my city