cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here! AUGUST 2015

Hey! I actually joined last month but....questions are fun!!

1) What do you do during the days usually....?

Go to school Smiley Tongue

Get home at 4:30, nap for an hour, play games, browse the net, draw and do any homework due the next day at 10pm earliest, lol

On weekends/holidays, it's much of the same! I meet up with friends every once in a while. Binge shows. Thank god for Netflix coming to Aus :')

2) Finish this sentance "For me, ReachOut is _________"

A new social environment to explore. It's kinda like a classroom; you got the teacher with all the info and advice you need, and hey, as a bonus, heaps of classmates in the forums to chat to and figure things out together with!

3) What is the way that you treat yourself?

I buy myself stuff I don't need. But love. 

And often regret it, but hey, I'm an impulse person.

Dressing up ncie and putting on makeups always a treat too- I'm usually far too lazy, lol (makes me feel so good to pamper myself thooooo)

4) Tell us something you are working towards at the moment

Improving my art so I can sell at conventions next year! And not completely failing year 11. Pffft.

5) Tell us about a person that you are grateful to have in your life (keep it anonymous, just explain their relationship to you)

My big sis, she lives outta home so it's great to have an outsider to lean on...and my cat. He's just so adorable and senile- pets are just the damn best at cheering you up on a bad day!!

Hey @holoholo and it's nice to get to know you a little more! I've been here for awhile but I love doing these questions every month.

Hi to all you guys im introducing miself again...

Nothing... 

Awesome

Like all the people usualy do... like nothing

Trying to get out of my constant sadness

5) Tell us about a person that you are grateful to have in your life (keep it anonymous, just explain their relationship to you)

Well... its a good one and its good to me he is alwais trying to help me... i wish i could do it too

Uni, work, looking at food, and hanging out with my favourite people Smiley Happy

2) Finish this sentence "For me, ReachOut is _________"

hogwarts_is_my_home.jpg

Cooking, watching movies or docos, and browsing through Etsy

Taking consistent breaks to relax. It's pretty difficult but getting there (!)

Hmm, I think that I'm grateful to have met every single person that I've interacted with over the past 5 years - strangers, acquaintances, friends, colleagues, and people who I've cut ties with.  For better or for worse, they each teach a some kind of lesson - whether this is risk, chance, and what makes us become who we are. 

I work at a shoe store and by night I am a dog cuddling street fighter

A safe place where everyone is supportive of eachother and helps eachother out with whatever they can whenever they can! Smiley Happy

Chilling and watching some netflix or walking the dog / anything to do with cuddling dogsSmiley Happy

Saving money for travel and a big adventure that will see me move interstate eeeep!

Im grateful to have my best mate, she is the ying to my yang and sometimes i have to take a second to register how well she she gets me and that we are pretty similar but also very different. she always makes me laugh and even when we are doing nothing and saying nothing we have fun and enjoy eachothers company

Highlighted

Hey  @TheveryShyguy34 good to have you back and yayy introduce yoruself every month if you want!  Its cool to learn more about you!

Why dont you join in on some of the other cool threads too? Tell us what your favourite song is at the moment or even what you had for breakfast Smiley Happy

Im sure you help your friend as much as he helps you. Sometimes its the little things we dont even realise that can mean a lot to people Smiley Happy

Is there a reason why you think no one would notice if you were gone? We would notice!

If you want, you can post about it in the somethings not right forum. Im sure you will see just how many reachout members are here to support you and show you tha we do care!

Here we go

Help make ReachOut  and the forums more awesome. Learn as much as I can. Talk to people on the forums about all of the things Smiley Happy 

A pretty awesome place to work Smiley Very Happy

Bike rides, cooking good food, hanging out with friends, spearfishing for my dinner, taking photos of my favourite bands, exploring new places, seeing a movie all by myself. 

I am studying a Ceritificate IV in Training and assessment so I can be the best possible at training up the Team here on the ReachOut Forums. 

I'm also learning lots about mindfulness meditation and really enjoing it. 

My best friend, who helped me move up here to start this job and who has always been there for me. I feel pretty lucky to have someone like that in my life Smiley Happy 

@Myvo wrote:

hogwarts_is_my_home.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

aw warm/fuzzies

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Usually, you will find me sleeping. NAH! You can find me at TAFE, running meetings, organising things, attending meetings, crocheting, doing assignments, attending appointments. It just depends on the day of the week.

A distraction, a place to hang out, a place to come and have a laugh.

Going to the movies, going out to dinner, going for a walk along the coast.

I'm crocheting a blanket with my mum for my sick aunt. So, in answer to the question, a nice handmade blanket.

Probably K. She really gets me and is probably the first person outside of my family in which I can just be myself around. I don't have to pretend to be someone I am not or hide a side of me. She accepts me whole heartedly for who I am. This has helped me a great deal this year. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Work Mon-Fri, and then come home and study

Amazing! I am so happy I found it

Reading, watching movies, spending time with my partner.

Wedding planning, finishing my Bachelor

My fiance, my parents, my two best friends.

Spoiler
Heart