cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here- August 2020

@indieinsanus omg I totally agree! Everything is so pretty and green in winter I actually love it!

@Anonymous wow I agree about the magic feeling! I saw snow for the first time this year on a family holiday when we had a day trip to the Alps. The snow literally sparkled. It was even prettier than I could've ever imagined! I wished we could've stayed there longer!

@JullyBean I totally agree about how nice it feels going for a run first thing on a cold winter's morning! By the time you get back you forget how cold you felt at the start and you can appreciate coming back into a nice warm house even more. 

Find an awesome winter gif. What do you like about said gif?

bird gifs | WiffleGif

I like birds, and this one looked funny.

What's your favourite cold day activity?

At the moment? Fire/heater, book, late into the morning. Can even be ebook or webtoon.

Close runner-ups: Having a warm drink. Can be chocolate flavoured or chai latte, tho not a fan of coffee.

Going for a walk just after it's rained and the air is crisp. Would go while it's raining, but the dog drags her feet.

Wearing a big heavy coat and pretending I'm Hagrid.

What is your favourite thing about winter?

It rains, my plants love it.

Everything smells less, even body oder.

I can wear scarfs without getting overheated, sometimes.

What is your favourite way to warm up in winter?

Big fire, or warm drink. Tho having a big blanket to cover a heating vent was always fun.

What's your favourite season and why?

Depends, when I was in primary school I remember liking Summer because teachers would put on the air conditioner. Currently, I'm not sure, maybe closer to equinox.

@lokifish I like the bird gif. It looks cool. Reminds me of this spot where u can feed wild birds out of the hand. I remember going there and giving them sunflower seeds. They were all so colourful, but also incredibly greedy. Was overtaken by a tourist company type thing last time I went there tho.

Hey there everyone! Such a great theme, thanks @Bee and the Mod team! 

Snow Winter GIFI love this gif because it reminds me of my holiday to the Canadian rockies in winter and I stayed in a log lodge just like this one!

I quite like going for walks or bush walks on a winter day because I can wear all my warm hiking gear and I won't get as sunburned. Woods Gnome GIF

Northern Lights Disney GIF by LEGONow I have a milk frother, so it's a legit hot chocolate/hot milo

I am always cold, even in summer! So winter is all about layers, layers, layers. I have 4 jumpers on today Smiley LOL
cold a christmas story GIF

Spring is my favourite! All the Jacarandas start to come to life, it's not too hot but not too cold, and it's the start of daylight savings so I can do so much more in the day! I just feel so much more energised in spring 

good morning spring GIF by Mighty Oak

This is such a chilly and chill thread and I am about it. @AnnoyingCockatiel pretending to be Hagrid made me lol Cat LOL

the simpsons baby GIF

I just really love winter maggie as a star!!! Look at her lil face!

Drinking hot coffee in bed omnomnom

I wear boots pretty much all year round, but wearing them in winter is a special kinda cozy. Also @Jess1-RO agree with you about the not getting sunburnt!

I reckon a shower or bath is my fav way to be toasty - I am also ALWAYS cold, nothing does it for me like a steamy wash then into a bathrobe!

When I was a child it was winter (why?!) but I am now probably too cold to say that, so I reckon Autumn cause its a nice balance Heart

Find an awesome winter gif. What do you like about said gif?Raining GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Whats your favourite cold day activity

I love being curling up in bed with a hot drink and watching a good TV Show or Movie

I love being able to layer up my clothing and it is so much easier to sleep in winter

Curling up in bed

Stuck between Autumn, Winter, and Spring!!! I love the rain and I also love leaves and flowers