cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Memes/other funny stuff

7DED0CAE-B514-43C4-9C97-BE3B22DE34E1.jpeg

This is exactly what social media is like at the moment.....

Highlighted

C68AF175-D50A-41CF-8072-3F1F48FA35B0.jpeg

Highlighted

Can totally relate to the DHHS one Smiley LOL @Saltwaterdreamtime 

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO  pretty accurate considering a hoax email went out over the weekend prior to lockdown, admittedly, the information was pretty accurate, but it started off as, “from a known and trusted source, an annoucement of lockdown is coming please share” 

And then when queried about it, majority of the replies were along the lines of

”a friend sent it to me I’m not sure if it’s true” 

“a friend sent it to me and her kids go to a good school in Melbourne and their dad is in parliament” 

“ It was from a friend who works with Dan Andrews” 

HAHAHA 

I couldn’t take it seriously 

Highlighted

So funny, haha. My boyfriend said it the other day...his mate knows someone in the DHHS and apparently stage 4 lockdown is "imminent"...and then his sister walked in home from work and was like "so a friend of a friend knows someone in the DHHS and..." haha. Oh boy, only during COVID... @Saltwaterdreamtime 

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO cracks me up, used to stress me out, my partner does that, she starts reading stuff on the internet and gets really caught up in it, now in a non threatening way, when she starts saying stuff like that I just ask, did the premier say it, did scomo say it, did the chief medical offer say it? Her response is usually no
Highlighted

20FD2B91-2642-4B78-8239-6A50C513F205.jpeg

Highlighted

[Fn*]

Highlighted

Ahhhh too true @Saltwaterdreamtime  - sometimes I can't decide if i want to laugh or cry at the millions of conspiracy theories doing the rounds online at the moment... 

Morning Funny Meme Dump 35 Pics

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

[Fn*