cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Podcasts

All In the Mind is a really interesting podcast on psychology stuff!

Highlighted

@letitgo @khaleesi_18 the Tim Minchin episode is so interesting! He has a very strong perspective on things and it definitely made for a pretty unique conversation.

@khaleesi_18 I actually listened to the Montaigne episode the other day. I hadn't heard of her/her music before but I looked her up and have just dowloaded her single Not An End. I love how consuming different books/podcasts/music can often lead you to find other cool books/podcasts/music!

Oooh, I'll check out the Meshel Laurie podcast too!

What's the latest one you've listened to? Cat Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Oooh, thank you @cupcakes_032 psychology stuff is my favourite! (Along with book stuff!)

Highlighted

@cupcakes_032 Ooh, I'm downloading All In The Mind as I write this; it sounds like just my kind of thing! Smiley Very Happy

I don't have many podcasts at the moment since I tend to listen to just listen to the same episodes over and over while I cook. Currently I just have my favourite YouTubers' podcasts, The YogPod and Cox n' Crendor Show which both have a great friendly atmosphere with generally funny chatter, as well as How Did This Get Made? which is a podcast about bad movies - which is hilarious even though I don't really watch movies at all, let alone crappy ones.

And, of course, Welcome to Night Vale. So happy that was one of the first ones mentioned Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@Gumi Gumi how have you found All in the Mind?

Do you have a favourite episode of Welcome to Nightvale? Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted

@cupcakes_032 I listened to the episode of All in the Mind about the concept of Self and it was soooo interesting! They mentioned a book in it that I intend to read asap. And there's apparently a syndrome where sufferers are convinced that they're actually dead, which I thought was so fascinating!

Highlighted

I've just started listening to a podcast called S-Town. The concept reminds me a lot of Limetown but I've only heard the first episode so far... 

Highlighted

@letitgo I recently finished S-Town! I really liked the ending, although my friend wasn't a fan of how the series ended. I think if you're not too worried about clear divisions of morality in stories or people's behaviour you'd like the ending more.

I also started listening to Chat 10 Looks 3 with Leigh Sales and Annabel Crabb, and they are both just delightful and hilarious in it!

Highlighted

@safari93 Annabel Crabb is such an insightful funny human!