So @loves netball made some amazing gingerbread people and despite being unable to upload it, we have found a way to share the pic with you, at least just this once! Here a pick of the tasty little fellas
I thought it would be cool for us to share our favourite tasty recipes on RO so here's a thread to do just that you can share anything, sweet, savoury, or something in between. Here's the rules:
1. Take a photo of the finished food
2. Share the recipe
4. Try someone else's recipe and share your attempt
Re: RO recipes
At the moment my diet consists of things that don't take longer than a minute to make, so the only worthwhile ROcipie I can share is banana smoothie.
- 1 pretty-ripe banana, pre-frozen. (Pro tip: if you peel it and put it in a plastic bag before it goes in the freezer, you won't freeze your fingers while fighting to get the peel off after it's frozen.) Can use other frozen fruits too (e.g. strawberries, blueberries etc.) but bananas make it quite creamy.
- Cacao powder (or whatever you want to flavour it with)
- Will it blend? Yes. Duh.
- Drink straight from blender mug so you only have 1 thing to wash up when you're done.
Things to check out:
Happy International Trans Day of Visibility!
We are chatting with Reframing Autism at 7pm on the 20th of April -- tonight! Can't wait to see you all there
Create some powerful phrases and words in our latest Weekly Wellbeing!
Join us this Friday (23rd) at 7:30pm AEST for our youth-themed live GR!
Seen something awesome on the forums?