cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Accidently (on purpose) getting distracted on RO when I should be doing an assignment... Smiley Tongue 

DD: Finally finished all the work I needed to do this week - yay!! Now I can have a break and play The Sims and do a bit more posting on RO Smiley Happy

Had an awesome day at the Royal Ascot races!!! Got to walk on the track!

Finally have proper access to RO forums. Smiley Very Happy

Now just killing time until a little picnic date in a couple of hours. *coy face* [cos I can't get the emoticon pop-up to work properly in Chrome]

Cassie: Forums hate me and won't let me log in from my Cassie account Smiley Sad. So here I am with a new account!

@Cassie- That sucks you can't user your cassie acount.. Smiley Sad - Maybe contact Soph? 

I also get very distracted on the RO forums instead of doing assignments that are meant to be getting done... But I like to tell my self RO is very important and there is a good reason to why I am on here... to speak to all the lovely people on here Smiley Happy haha I really don't think the teachers agree though!

DD: Last day of holidays Smiley Sad. Will be good to go back to uni and see all my friends though!

DD: I started Uni a week ago so I know how you feel! Though seeing friends is nice Smiley Happy

Cassie: Thinks that the brain is way too complicated...neuroscience is hard Smiley Sad

Cheekyone wrote:

I also get very distracted on the RO forums instead of doing assignments that are meant to be getting done... But I like to tell my self RO is very important and there is a good reason to why I am on here... to speak to all the lovely people on here Smiley Happy haha I really don't think the teachers agree though!

Haha! Me too. Smiley Tongue The excuse never seems to work though. 

@delicatedreamer wrote:

DD: Last day of holidays Smiley Sad. Will be good to go back to uni and see all my friends though!

Hope the new semester starts well for you! Smiley Happy