cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Games!

I find it's a game I got to when I just kinda wanna chill out cause it doesn't require much focus or strategy, you just listen to the radio and take in the scenery. I love that it has real radio stations all over Europe, I reckon that is AWESOME!

Do you have any games that you play when you wanna chill?

I usually play games such as Shellshock Live, it usually calms me down cause its more slow paced and stratergy based.

Woahhh @redhead, I thought people like me were the only ones playing Borderlands anymore! Have you played the 2nd one? I'm still trying to get over the fact that they nerfed the Bee.

I could never figure out Payday 2 that well @FootyFan26. I'd get to the money and then I'd get overrun haha. Probs doesn't help that I'm used to Left 4 Dead 2 and stealth is also a method haha.

@RevzZ it took a while and there are always those people who are mean to the people that mess up every now and then. I'd try practising in offline mode so that then you can restart whenever you like.

Nice @RevzZ @FootyFan26 Smiley Happy Practising offline is a great way to hone skills.
I am terrible at any shooter games, trying to control both sticks is hard Smiley Tongue

I am a huge fan of LEGO games though Smiley Tongue They are so much fun! Except when they glitch and leave you stuck at 99.8 percent Smiley Tongue

Ah I just play Payday with friends and offline anyway @FootyFan26. Probably not a game I'm too stuck into tbh. Just rediscovered my love for RCT so I'm gonna be stuck into that now haha. And just L4D2 with friends Smiley Happy

@JHawley02@

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I like playing video games too my favourite game is  halo 5 guardians on the xbox one  and like playing spec ops the line on the xbox 360

Highlighted

do you know of any good games for the xbox one

@Jaz294 I am slightly biased when it comes to games because I love LEGO games and they're pretty much all I play because everything else gets too hard and I give up. Smiley Tongue