cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how are you going to reward yourself this week?

We have to do something good for ourselves every now and then. I have started making sure I do something rewarding or just awesome for myself once a week, even if I feel like I don't deserve it - it's important. I can be something little like having some chocolate
to having a few hours timeout.

I am helping myself by spending a couple of nights in a mates holiday house in Jan Juc with my girlfriend. Not hot weather or anything just nice to just relax.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: how are you going to reward yourself this week?

Good on you, @j95 ! It's always fantastic to take some time off Smiley Very Happy

Hmm~this week, I think I've already treated myself too much! I took advantage of free food and drinks at a reception last night and I am now currently eating some black cherry chocolate Heart

@Myvo I love a good free feed, maybe not like this though : Check out 

Hamish and Andy - Free eating (Freeating) ROVE

sorry @j95 we have guidelines about linkinng out of Reach Out. Smiley Happy

Sorry @NigioC

I always seem to be doing something wrong.

Not at all @j95 !! Your posts are awesome. And there are heaps and heaps of people who link to clips etc. that we have to delete.

It's not at all about the clip. I know there was absolutely nothing wrong with it and it was probably really funny!! Smiley Happy

It's just we have a guideline about it so people don't accidentally link to something that might reveal personal info or someone might post something that is offensive.

Don't forget, you are able to email any link to Reach Out so they can check it and give you permission to post it. It's usually just that people can't be bothered and so insttead you can give the search details so people can just find the clip. 

Hope you understand. See you round the forums. Smiley Happy

Nigio.

Forget about it. @NigioC

This week I am hopefully going out for lunch with a friend - haven't had a social moment in a while.

Awesome thread idea!

@Myvo There's no such thing as treating yourself too much in my opinion! Smiley Tongue Free food is the best!!

@ruenhonx Sounds lovely Smiley Happy

I'm currently rewarding myself with a bit of junk food and an evening off to read/watch tv/whatever. I've been absolutely crazy with school this past week so I think I'm definitely deserving of a reward Smiley Happy

@lokifish hmm junk food, I am living vicariously through you right now. I've banned myself from junk food for a while Smiley Sad

I'm gonna reward myself this weekend by catching up with my bestie who I haven't seen in aaaaaaaaaaaaages Smiley Very Happy