cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photography fun

We have an art thread, but I thought it would be cool to have one dedicated to this medium. There is so many beautiful things that can be caught from the other side of a lens. So share some of your favourite shots. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: photography fun

steppes sculptures.JPGtree.JPGtook these two on a road trip today, they were taken at Steppes Sculptures (tassies sort of stone henge lol)

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Ah this thread is AMAZING! I used to do a lot of photography and haven't in awhile, but I really should do more Smiley Happy

Those photos are beautiful @redhead

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey @redhead as promised I've found some photos for you! Smiley Happy

I actually post a lot of mine online and due to privacy reasons I cannot share them Smiley Sad 
But here are some I've found and aren't going to post with my others, so are the ones for here. I do plan to do some specific shots for RO for you all Smiley Happy When I get around to it Smiley Tongue

IMG_6944mini.jpg

I was looking for my cats and saw this sunset, so I got my camera and snaped a pic Smiley Happy
IMG_6868 (RO).jpg

I was outside getting photos of clouds, I really love this one. And I had to share because it's not in a queue so it now part of the RO photos Smiley Tongue

IMG_5814 RO.jpg

this one came about after doing some close-ups (macro) and I had a sparkly fabric and found it created a beautiful bokeh effect when the camera wasn't in focus. So I got this. I'm getting quite addicted to bokeh now that I have a lens that can create it in nearly all situations! Smiley Very Happy

I use a DSLR like this one (see image below) so I can use different lenses and such 

Canon-EOS-1200D-product-shot-10-1

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bree-RO Here are some of the ones I've done. I think I've got some in processing for RO Smiley Happy

The sunset!!! So good. I have a 700D @Bee Heart

@Bree-RO it was pretty awesome! View from a couple doors down pretty much Smiley Happy
I love my Canon so much. I haven't even had it a year yet!

I have a 700D too @Bree-RO

@Bee really pretty
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Ah you guys are all so talented and I really love these photos!

I have a camera on my phone and that's what I use most of the time. Couldn't give you any more detail than that, haha.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

IMG_3274.JPGIMG_3303.JPGIMG_3311.JPGIMG_3342.JPGIMG_3381.JPGIMG_3517.JPGIMG_3577.JPG

These are some of my favourite photos from my holiday. I'm obsessed with floral photography

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire