cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Everything in my life has turned to shit

I’m over it I’m done with it I’m sick of it
Funny that the country this all started is going back to normal, and I can be nobody will take any responsibility for this, disgusting

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime,

I'm Ronan, nice to make your acquaintance Smiley Happy

You're totally right, it's the not knowing how that makes is even tougher, and it seems really unfair.  You have every right to be angry.  So many have lost their jobs and others are really sick.  These are unprecedented times and there's so much of it we cannot control.  What we can do is focus on the things we can control.  Is there anything fun or nice you can do to take your mind off things?  

Things I can cantrol.jpg

Highlighted

Do you work for this mob?

I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG UNTIL I CAN SEE THE PEOPLE I LOVE!!!!! 

Highlighted

Hard to turn of social media when there is fuck all else to do

Highlighted

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime not sure if you've heard but today Scott Morrison announced that for the next 6 months no one can be evicted for being unable to pay rent. I hope that takes some of the pressure off. It's such a shame you can't see your mentor's baby, I'm sorry. Those walks sound lovely 🙂 

Highlighted

Private rental so our landlord can do what they want I would say, who fucking knows!! 

Highlighted

Delete my post all you want I’m just saying what everyone is thinking
Highlighted

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

We have had to edit your post.  You sound really upset and it's absolutely understandable, 100%.  It's a really challenging time for everyone.  Hopefully with the new measures we will see the cases decline and we can start seeing the ones we love again.  Unfortunately in the meantime we can only video call, text, or phone.  It's not ideal I know but it might help a wee bit just to get us through.  

Highlighted

It’ll be a long time!! You can’t hold a baby on FaceTime or you know if someone I know dies, I can’t go to their funeral how awful is that!!! 

Highlighted

I know saying those things is awful but I’m just so angry and I’m scared