cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sadness over relationship with my parents

@Andrea-RO I went and played my instrument for a bit and got some food about an hour ago and now I'm getting ready for bed. I still have the anxiety though. I didn't call the number. But if I can't sleep tonight and if it gets real bad still I'll call KHL. 

I have a long day at work tomorrow to try and get through.  

Uhhhhg. I am so miserable. I have still been getting these pains periodically all night and now this morning too. I am so unmotivated for work it's not funny. I am so tempted to call in sick again. I'm going to get up and have a shower. Drats drats drats maybe I should just call in sick. This isn't worth it. Sigh. Push through the day with pains? Or call in sick? Hmmm. 

Nope. I've reached my limit. I've called in sick. I feel like an absolute failure about it though. Is it silly to think that? I mean we all have limits. Mine just happen to be so bloody low right now. Smiley Sad I'm so sad. Now that I'm awake I'm not even tired. I hate myself. Smiley Sad 

Hey I can say I relate to some of what you've said and it's hard I know. It might feel like absolute shit right now but there's no reason for self hatred, you haven't chosen for all this to happen.
Highlighted

Hey @mspaceK I want to remind you that you are a TRIUMPH. Sure, you've called in sick, and that's a sign that you can recognise and respect your limits - there are lots of people who couldn't do that! Heart  

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing these pains Smiley Sad

How are you going to spend the day? Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I've just been in bed all morning @letitgo . I'll try not to hate myself @Pasta . 

I'm not having a good day @Jess1-RO . Smiley Sad 

Hi @mspaceK,

I'm sorry to hear today hasn't been a good day Heart What are you doing today to help you get through? Do you have any distractions or self care activities planned for today?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

@Jess1-RO I only just managed to get myself up and eat something so that I could take my meds. I'm playing a video game now. 

@mspaceK well done on getting up and having something to eat to take your meds.
What video game were you playing? Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart