cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

As I said @TOM-RO,
I don't have a person to hug. And every day I'm distracting myself from these problems. I can't just keep ignoring it anymore. I've never cuddled a loved person in a long time, and I'm about to lose my emotions entirely. I can't even feel pain anymore. I just feel sadness and longing for my health to go back to normal.

When I was little, I never had CLBP or Anemia. I never had to worry about my mental health or physical health. I just had to focus on being me, and not worry about life.

I'm crying right now, just thinking about it. I don't think I can get through this last week of school. I don't think I can get through tomorrow. And it's Monday tomorrow. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore...

I am safe. Just alone and sad.

I can't even make myself happy.

Re: TW: Permanent scars, not taking care of my health, losing emotions, and I just can't be okay rn.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I know it's difficult right now and I wish so bad I could make all your problems disappear but right now that is outside of my human capabilities 

I know you can make it through this week of school, is there anything at all that you are looking forward to this week? Small goals can make every day worthwhile if there is something to look forward to at the end Heart

You are definitely not alone at all, for starters there is everyone here on the forums who all care so much about you and also there's bound to be dozens of people in your real life who want you to be happy and who love you Heart

WHAT?! YOU'RE NOT AN OTTER???!!!
Thank you @not-an-otter. I guess I'm not really looking forward to anything this week. There's athletics day on Wednesday, and I'm doing Javelin tomorrow. But I don't really want to do that.

There definitely people who love me, but they don't have the time to care for me in the way that I need right now.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx how're you going at the moment? 

I...
I'm fine.
Highlighted

How are you really?

I know that it's hard to pick up tone over text, but you don't seem fine at all....

You interpret things really well @Tiny_leaf.
I'm fine. I just feel nothing.

It's okay to be not okay

I know.

But I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing.