cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: troubleshooter

Hi @NR2045,

We would really like to explore the idea of techniques for coping with you more, it sounds like you have been working on some for a while now. I have just replied to your post over here to ask about what works for you Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

My boyfriend has recently been getting high very frequently and I'm worried its getting serious. He won't listen to me when I tell him its worrying me or that I don't like it. He just tells me he'll be careful but I'm scared he might hurt himself. I really need help, but I'm not sure what i should say or do to let him know I'm there, and that I think this is really dangerous.

Hey @Not-me 

Welcome to ReachOut! I'm really glad that you thought of coming to a community like this to get some support. It can definitely be concerning when someone you care about is getting high frequently. It's really positive that you want to be a support person Heart 

We actually have an article here on How to help a friend with drug addiction. It has some really helpful tips on how to approach the situation as well as some link to support services if that's something your boyfriend wants. 

In the meantime, what can you do to look after yourself? Do you practise any form of self-care? Heart 

Highlighted

Thanks for link