cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Unread Letters

Haha, what's rest?
I definitely didn't get any before school.

I guarantee that I'll burnout any time now. But I have news on my health appointments, which makes things easier.

Still exhausted though. But I'll be okay. I just need time. I hope...

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

Dear self.
Please get to sleep and stay asleep till morning. I refuse to become as pale as I did today again, and everything I do is stressing me out. I’m sick to the death of being so tired, and getting very pale and peaky. Just stop. I am trying my best to get to sleep, and it’s not helping that you keep waking up throughout the night.

I just want to sleep. Is that too much to ask?

I know what will happen with my body if I don’t get enough sleep, and I don’t want that to happen. My dreams (more like nightmares) will not become a reality.

Please. Please just let me sleep and get a good nights rest. I can’t keep going on like this. Just let me sleep. Please. I beg you. 😔😢😓😣...

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Sleeping issues really can effect our life quite badly so I really feel for you Heart The worst part is when we start worrying about sleep it becomes even harder to fall asleep! How did you go last night? I really hope you got at least a few solid hours and are not feeling like a zombie today.

Does anyone else struggle badly to fall and stay asleep? 

Dear friend,

I'm sorry I didn't reply to your messages, and I'm sorry I hurt you in the process. I just needed some time and space to figure things out. I hope we can be friends again, when you're ready.

Love always,

Your work sis

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Dear Heart,

I wish you would stop pounding so fast.
It's distracting.
You make me feel afraid that something terrible might happen, even though I'm safe.
I notice you in the strangest of moments.
I know your pounding pumps blood through my body, allowing me to walk, breathe, live.
But I can't help but wish you'd stop overreacting. Stop alerting me to dangers that aren't really there, that can't hurt me.
Sometimes you rob me of joyful moments spent with the ones I love.

Sometimes I stay up all night, my mind racing to keep up with you.
Don't stop doing your job. Just stop doing it quite so well.

Yours,
Misobear

That was a really well written letter @MisoBear Heart

Dear job,

Please find me soon. I know I need to look harder, and I will. But it's a two-way street, yeah?

Love,

Me

Dear self,
Please just stop thinking the bad thoughts you always have about yourself and what your parents keep telling you! I want to work, and I will fail if you don't stop. Being in the extension for English and Humanities is bad enough.

You feel worthless and like everything you do is wrong. Just because you took a walk out of class with the teachers permission to calm down, and your parents yell at you for doing that. Even though you never do that at school, and your parents shout at you anyway. Even when you already do everything right, and it's an elective subject. JUST IGNORE THEM.

YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING DONE IF YOU DON'T IGNORE IT!

*Angry Face*

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Smiley Happy

I think that going for a walk to calm down is a great strategy and great self-care! I'm sorry to hear that your parents are giving you a hard time about it. Smiley Sad

Dear self.
Please stop thinking bad thoughts. I know that your sister is beating you in grades, and that she’s getting a diamond gpa award, but that doesn’t mean that your as untalented and worthless, useless, BROKEN, stupid, dumb and hated child that everyone is implying to you, including your parents. Mostly your parents...

I know it feels like your parents are comparing you to your sister, but she’s not any better than you. I think...

Yours sincerely,
Me

Not even I believe what I’m trying to say. My friends leave me, and now my parents are comparing me to my talented sister. Just because I don’t work on my English assignment after school, doesn’t mean that I deserve to be grounded. My assignment was due yesterday in 2nd period. Our teacher let us work on it after school, if we wanted to. I chose not to, because I was already super stressed out, and wanted to be happy and relaxed after school. So I get grounded and all the feelings I have about me all go straight to my heart.

I so desperately want to yell at my parents “I’m sorry for being the worthless child you have, and I’m sorry for not being the person you want me to be, but that doesn’t mean you have to punish me to keep working on something that was already due before the day ended! It’s my choice if I keep working, or let it go and get a slightly worse grade than I could of. I know how disappointing I am to you, but don’t take it out on me! I want to have good supportive parents, not ones that hate me. Even if it means that I show you what I draw all the time.”

I feel so hurt.

Oh, @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm so sorry that your parents grounded you and seem to have such high expectations of you. Please know that your worth is not dependent on an English assignment, or any assignment.

You are worthy of rest and relaxation and happiness, and I'm glad you granted yourself  a bit of a break, even if it meant that you didn't work on the assignment after school Heart