cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Unread Letters

Hey @Bananatime04 

Mental health is really hard and that sucks if someone said that to you! I hope your feeling ok Smiley Sad Heart    

Highlighted

Thanks @TOM-RO Heart I’m okay
Highlighted

To ReachOut,

I’m sorry

Highlighted

Dear self,

You are strong. You have been through so much but you know what? You’ve gotten to the other side every time. You’re going to get through this rough patch again and it’s okay if you need a bit of assistance, as long as you don’t give up.
You’ve got this

Sincerely,

Bananatime
Highlighted

Aww, that's such a sweet message to yourself @Bananatime04! Heart

Highlighted

Dear self,
Please try not to pass out without warning again... I want to enjoy the sport I'm going to be playing in period 4 today, not make other people worry about me...

Unless it's a sport I hate, I don't mind, but at least give me some warning when it's going to happen.. then everyone will know I'll be okay, and not panic when I do.

Sincerely,
Lexi
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I hope you have a good day at school Heart
Highlighted

Thank you @Bananatime04, I’ll try. Heart
Highlighted

Dear doctors,
I know it's not all of you and some of you are proactive and go above and beyond, but it's amazing the number of you who delay treatment for life-threatening conditions or conditions which have a poor prognosis or would likely result in significant disability or complications if left untreated. It's happened in my family so many times, I don't feel like explaining all these instances here. These things should just never happen. I know you can always get a second opinion but you would expect a doctor to be trustworthy. When they say that you have something minor that will just go away on its own, you want to believe that it's true. Yes, some of you have apologised, but an apology or acknowledgement is not enough to compensate for the effects of your negligence. I wish there was a way to make you more accountable for your actions.

Highlighted

Dear central nervous system/whatever you are,

Please give me more warning as to when you are going to kick in... I already had a syncopal episode on Friday, and that last episode is haunting my memories.

If I have more warning, then I can at least tell the teacher that I'm literally going to "make friends with the floor", and that I have to lay down ASAP, instead of getting so worried when they find me on the floor unconscious, like they did on Friday...

Please, let me enjoy the things I love to do, instead of having only one true friend, known as 'The Floor'.
I hate worrying people, and you know it.

Regards,
your very sad and disappointed human, who wants to be normal.

Heart Pain makes you Stronger, Tears make you Braver, and Heartbreaks make you Wiser. So thank the past for a better future. Heart