Highlighted

Re: Unread Letters

Dear B,

I really don't know what to say to you.

I.
Highlighted

Dear L,

Thanks for quitting that forum. Your cognitive dissonance really didn't work well for you there, those people weren't truly your friends, and you don't need them to be happy. Its a pity about your real life friends, everyone has issues, and you need to be careful how close you get to people, and how much trust you put in them. I know you just want a best friend for ever, but you live in a disney fantasy world, the real world is harsh and isolating, especially for someone like you.

And hey, be careful with this new relationship forming with this girl. You have to hold onto your own values now more than ever, and not compromise yourself to a point where you can't return. Just take it easy, and be realistic. And try not to come across as desperate, or too needy. If you be yourself, and its not enough, then she isn't the right girl. I know it sucks that she lives interstate, but your first thought about packing up and moving, is what your father will judge you for. Put your own interests ahead of his. If you want to move, you're entitled to, but think about the consequences of doing so first. I know its exciting now, but you have to think long term as well.

More on this later, T-W

Highlighted

Hey K,

I know we were best friends, and I know that we aren't talking to each other anymore. But you have to understand, I did what I did because I thought I was under attack, okay? You were just attacking me emotionally for no reason, okay?

But I miss you. I really miss you. I know I shouldn't, and I know there's no way in hell I'm ever gonna talk to you again or let you get close to me, but I miss you.

Sincerely yours,

Me

Highlighted

Dear S,

I'm scared. I'm just really scared, okay?

You've been in the hospital for the last few days because of that fight which happened, and it doesn't help that you've got a lot of other medical issues on top of that. But I'm scared of what's going to happen if you don't survive through the day, because even though we haven't known each other for long, I really want to know you better, because I don't really have a lot of friends and I like you.

Please, just live, okay? Being nice to people is hard for me. The people I am nice to are people I want to know. I don't want to sound overly attached or freaky, but stil.

I'm just scared.

Sincerely yours,

Pris

Highlighted

Dear L,

I miss you a lot. I know all too well that it was time to say goodbye, but that doesn't make it any easier. I wish I could tell you about all the plans and awesome things I have done or are going to do. 
idk, man, I just miss talking to you a lot and having you there if something was upsetting me.

ugh.

Love, K.

Highlighted

Dear N, 

Sorry I can be really annoying/bossy sometimes, and a lot lately, even though you will never admit that I am!

Thanks for being you!

Gabi 

Highlighted

Dear Y,

Well, I've almost made it through another year. If we were still in touch with each other, I know you'd be so, SO proud of me. So proud that no words can express it.

Thank you for being my inspiration when the going gets tough. Sometimes it feels like you were nothing more than a figment of my imagination, but then I read over those conversations for the millionth time and it reminds me that everything we did was real. I still think about the words you said to me; they're like oxygen to me. Thank you. Just thank you, for everything. We'll meet again someday.

With love,

C.

Dear N,

I'm so lucky to have a guy like you in my life. I'm so grateful to be able to call myself "your girl." Friday night was nothing short of amazing, and I really just want to let you know that I think I'm in love with you. For real. Not the puppy love that all relationships start out as, but the real, deep, emotional love that comes from a place within you that you didn't know existed. I've never felt this way before, and it's amazing, and terrifying, but that's okay, because as long as you're around I'm safe and sound.

C.

Dear friend's brother,

You had no right to treat her like you did. None. Period. You have no idea with how angry with you I am right now, and how much you hurt her. I hate it, because all you've done is let her down, and I keep on having to pick up the pieces of the messes you make. Are you even trying to be a decent person?

I hate how you know you're going to do this again. I really do think it'd be better for her safety if she was able to stay in the hospital for the time being. And, I know, it's going to be difficult for her, but at least if she's in the hospital, I know she's going to be safe from the drama you're creating with your drinking problem.

Yes, I can be a jerk. Yes, I'm being a jerk to you specifically right now, but I have a reason for that, and we both know what it is. And it's going to take me a long time to forgive you for this, because I know it's going to take a long time for you to make it up to her properly.

Sincerely yours,

Me

Highlighted

Dear Self

Well Done for consistantly eating. It's strangly exciting isn't it? Plus you aren't as scared anymore, are you? Your learning to trust your body. Good work! Smiley Happy The satisfaction meter will return with time and remember that the bloating won't last forever!! Smiley Happy

Keep trusting your body- it knows what it's doing!

Remember: Food= Energy and brain power, which is what you want! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Dear me,

It's okay to relax sometimes, you don't always have to feel guilty about it. Yay!

Love, 

Me.