cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: struggling

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @scared01, just wanted to let you know that we are here for you- whatever you need to get off you chest, whenever you need a listening ear Heart Holding hope for you that today is a better day 

ghost hug GIF

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

thanks @Jess1-RO but it hasn't been a better day. im so stressed I can barely think but at the same time ive got so much to think about its hard to know where to start. I don't know... I just don't know...
even when I tell others my thoughts I get yelled at or pushed aside or they just don't get it.

never mind its not important

Hi @scared01,

How you are feeling is definitely important to me Heart I'm so sorry to hear that when you have put into words how you are feeling and what you are thinking, that you haven't been met with the support and understanding you deserve Heart It so courageous to be vulnerable and express how you are feeling to others, and I hope that the forums give you the listening and supporting ear that you deserve Heart

You have mentioned feeling really stressed, would you like to talk a little bit about what is going on you for this week? 

Hi @Jess1-RO 

I am stressed because there has been constant conflict in the family and im now the one having to go around and fix it all, my sugury has been moved up to a closer 40 days! so now I only have 3 and abit weeks to have everything organised from my house, to home care, to carers for my caree, bills, saving and all the rest that needs to be done or that I would like done. 

theres so much to do since last week it honestly doesn't feel like im getting anywhere. 

yesterday it took me over an hour to do a pre-admission form and that's not all of it, that's the basic things, the rest is done the day before with an appointment with the nurses at the allocated hospital. 

Hi @scared01,

So much on your shoulders at the moment, completely understandable that you are feeling stressed right now Heart It sounds like you have a clear idea about what things you need to do before going in for the surgery in a few weeks time and have really thought it through. I know we have spoken before about your caring responsibilities at home, and the role you play in supporting your family. Have there been any services that have supported you with setting up the care necessary for your family while you are focussing on your health? 

These next few weeks, if you are feeling stressed and need to put the words somewhere you will be heard, or need a distraction, please lean on us Heart It's what we are here for Heart

Highlighted

thanks @Jess-RO
there is a lot I know that needs to be done, its just trying to fit it all in and working out where to start I guess. I have a big list of stuff to do that's for sure.
im looking into services now to help with caring but I still need to organise home care for myself while im recovering.

Hey @scared01 hopefully the local carer services in your area will be able to help - how have you gone with linking in with them?

Thinking of you Heart 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

unfortunately a lot of the care will be for out the area sort of thing as ill be 2 hours away from my surgery so while I have my caree partly sorted just have to have things confirmed in the next 2 weeks but I haven't sorted my things out, got the house sorted or the other giant list ive got happening to do yet. im doing things but it doesn't seem like im actually getting anywhere. its quite stressful. @letitgo