Did you mean: 

Re: Today I practiced self care by...

Tbh my depress will be solved today

I not stayed home i went to do other things

Exam is too overwhelming i just tday in add low pressure n weak heart

So kinda all slowly fixed

Thanks

I practiced self-care by coming onto RO to seek some support that I couldn't get anywhere else.

Well done for being able to step back and recognise that you needed a day off from study. It can be really hard to do this but so important if you are not feeling up to it @Jack1423 Smiley Happy Were you able to practice some self-care?

Thanks
Yea it very important coz of mixed mood it not safe
I just listen calm music sometimes n exercise practice for my weak heart
Tbh im bad at self care i need to learn how to do it

That is great that you now the importance of self-care and you have some strategies @Jack1423 Smiley Happy

Today I practiced self care by finally, finally buying a new pair of ANC (active noise cancelling) headphones. Expensive, yes. But worth it? Absolutely. And this will make things so much easier in the long run.

yea i hope i learn how to do it better

I've been practising self care by colouring in Smiley Happy

I'm going to play a game tonight to chill and relax (if it wants to load Smiley Tongue )

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today I practiced self care by doing some big cleaning jobs around my house. Now that my space is clean and tidy my mind feels more at ease being here too! Woman Very Happy

Highlighted

@recharging_introvert isn't it amazing how much of a difference a clean and visually appealing space can make to our mental health? I noticed a huge improvement in my mental health when I moved from a small, dark house to a light-filled house. Not to mention my pet cat was so much happier too!