cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

Awwww @Bananatime04 we must have good taste Smiley Wink

I hope that job was at reach out! Haha just kidding! What is it for? You also better be doing something for reach out in a few months because I can’t leave you!

The job was for an intake and assessment position for people who are experiencing homelessness

Huh?? What’s that?
Highlighted

Ohhhh I just got it! Never mind I’m just slow!

I'm proud of surviving Monday when I was assaulted
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

We are proud of you too @redhead! In the face of such a difficult week, you are online reaching out Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

I'm proud I man to walk to town by myself this morning.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Both my car and my trailer got properly wrapped last week, most people wouldn’t think of that’s something to be proud of but to me it’s pretty massive, considering how hard I have worked to become fully qualified and kick start my own business. 4 years of an apprenticeship I wanted to quit every single week when it came to my my one day at trade school, but I didn’t and I made it. I made it!! So without being spiteful, I’m also sending a big fuck you to people who said I would end up nowhere. Well, nowhere is looking pretty good from here.

So proud of you @Saltwaterdreamtime!! You made it to the end of your apprenticeship!! Such a huge achievement, best of luck for your future business! Smiley Very Happy