cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harry Potter!

As @lokifish can attest, I am a massive Harry Potter fan Smiley Tongue

And this year is the 20th anniversary of the Harry Potter series, so I thought that if there are any other Harry Potter fans around, we could share the love!

Maybe we could start with a question:

Who is your favourite Harry Potter character and why? 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Re: Harry Potter!

I like Sirius Black since he was a genuinely cool dude who looked after Harry even though he was portrayed as extremely dangerous and I like him in dog form as well, because he looks good as a dog Smiley Tongue.

@FootyFan26 

tumblr_mfpmqkkls51qdqlhzo4_250

Awesome thread @letitgo!! I have to say my favourite character is Remus Lupin; he's such a good and kind person and one of the few people who really respected the kids and taught them properly. I've also read that him being a werewolf is a metaphor for living with HIV which I think is really interesting. 

And I love Luna Lovegood so so so much!!!! She's wonderful. 

tumblr_mzkjk8vV2H1re7d0ko2_250

Lupin, yes another of my faves!

Anyone done the Sorting Hat Quiz?

Yes!! I'm ravenclaw @FootyFan26. You? Smiley Very Happy

@DruidChild I'm pretty sure I was Slytherin Smiley Tongue! I kinda want to do it again and see what it gives me.

I got Gryffindor and my patronus is a peacock.

I saw this post and absolutely had to comment. Smiley Happy I am a massive HP fan. My favourite characters are Luna and Neville. 

Luna is kind and very intelligent. She always sees the positive and people think she is stupid but she is anything but. She's carefree and I admire her courage!

Neville shows that you can be brave even if it seems the world is against you. 

I admire both of them!

Hey @letitgo!

I love Harry Potter! But it's been a while since I've watched the movies so my knowledge isn't very up to scratch Smiley Sad

I really want to do a big Harry Potter marathon! 

@harrypotter here's our Harry Potter thread!

(Also bumping this up in case any other new forum users are HP fans Smiley Tongue)