cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce yourself here: February Editon!

@dncinginthedirt @Saltwaterdreamtime @May_ @trashconverters @coolguy @beagle866 @IsabellasRecovery loving that you all poped in and answered the questions! I love reading everyone's different ideas and getting to know the users! Heart

Beagle866 that is an intersting fact about cats (having Aspergers) I never knew that. I also think being a cat would be awesome, you get to play or sleep all day and just chill, I think it's great! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I have spotted a few new members to the forums this week- welcome! 

I thought I would tag you here to see if you are interested in introducing yourself Smiley Happy 

@DoctorAbrahamShapiro @RoseLouise @Sarh @YehNah  @hpc95 @CowboyBebop @Lamia2001

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

I loved reading everyone’s answer! Feel like I leant a few new things! My turn Smiley Happy

Would you rather explore a new planet or the deepest parts of the ocean? Why?

Probably a new planet because I’ve watched finding nemo and I know how scary those deep sea fish are!!! Smiley LOL

If you had to teach a subject, what would it be?

I would love to teach Ancient Greek mythology, I love hearing and telling a good story!

What motivates you to succeed?

Knowing what the outcome will be whether it’s seeing personal growth, finishing a piece of writing, seeing a performance come together or helping someone and seeing them succeed, I just cannot wait!!!

How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

I have an irrational fear of zombies, can’t even watch them on TV, so I think the good old freeze response might be the only thing I can do.

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Wouldn’t hate being a wolf, other than being majestic, they take care of their old and sick. I respect the pack environment Smiley Happy

What kind of magical power would you like to have?

I dream about flying a bunch so think it’s time! (Sorry my bold function stopped working but also happy to emphasise this anyway)

Whose turn next? Smiley Happy

Hey everyone! Now, I'm no stranger to these forums. I'm just a new account for @Zeldasmile until I remember the login details. Although, even then I haven't been on here in ages.

1. I would rather explore a new planet so that we can get a fresh start on humanity.

2. I would like to teach science as it is something I really do quite enjoy. 

3. I'm not really motivated to succeed, so no comment.

4. I would most likely die in a zombie apocalypse.

5. If I were an animal, I'd like to be a squid or octopus or a dolphin because they're pretty chill.

6. As for a magical power, I'd like to be able to regenerate organs. Then, I can harvest them and sell them on the black market while the next ones grow.

I would love to explore a new planet! I am actually terrified of the ocean but I have been snorkeling a few times recently so that's progress! Smiley Very Happy

Psychology or neuroscience, since that is what I study! I don't think I could teach most subjects at high school - I find them kind of dry. Maybe science though?

General academic achievement and I want to be successful so I can provide for my family, once I get married and have kids with my partner. I think we are both super motivated by that at the moment. 

I would probably find a great bunker and invest in some high tech weapons!

My partner says I am a bin chicken (ibis bird for those who don't live in Australia), but I think I am more like a cat. I like to wander, sleep and can be a little grouchy at times Smiley LOL

I think my super power would be to speak every language in the world fluently! I really wish I could do that more than anything. That includes maths as a language so I could win a Nobel prize or something.

I am loving how much activity this thread has had this month- so great to get to know you all!

I might give it a go too! Smiley Happy

I would love to explore a new planet! It would be exciting and I would love to see life in new places Smiley Happy

If I could be a teacher, I would want to teach peer support and the power of sharing your story! I am infinitely passionate about peer support and would love to spread peer support skills to as many people as possible- it's applicable to all parts of life!

My family and my partner are my biggest motivators. They are the most important thing in the world to me and are my rock.

I am also really driven by my experiences supporting young people. Every day that I learn more about another person's story, I want to learn more, do more and advocate more to support others 

I would build a hidden civilisation to hide as many people from the zombies as possible (and of course pets- we have to save them too!)

I would love to be a dog. I think dogs have life figured out- they prioritise the important things like love, friendship and people. Dogs always seems really happy and socially connected. I think life as a dog would be good

I want to be able to teleport! 

I can see we have some new members today- a huge welcome to the forums community! We would love to get to know you better! @Lone_soul @2003 @Tasi  @delta413 @Groovy_Popsicles and @Lyndsey 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Hi, Im tasi, 

Nice to meet you all!

Probably the deepest parts of the ocean. I love the sea and also I think the travel time would be shorter Smiley Wink

I love science so I think I would be a science teacher. Having just a basic knowledge of science and how things works makes you a more equipped citizen. I think it helps you to problem solve in the world and make informed decisions without just trusting what the media around you says. For example knowing how your body works makes you less likely to be tricked into diets that are bad for you.

I really love the feeling of working for something and feeling proud of your work. I always find when I work on a project and I am proud of my work the results usually don't matter (but often come anyway) 

I honestly might have to join the zombies..... haha I am pretty clumsy so I think I may fall over in an escape. In my head though this usually leads to others escaping so I'll sacrifice myself for the cause Smiley Wink

I would be a dog because I think my dog has the best life! He sends his time napping, going for walk and being cuddled and that sounds like a pretty great existence to me

I would like to teleport and I would visit countries all around the world!

The deepest parts of he ocean because there is so much about the creatures of the ocean that is yet unexplored.I would like to know all the weird biological phenomenon that are found in deepest darks of the ocean. How the fish survive there, how is the atmosphere, how different is it from that on land. It must beso dark there.

Electronic devices because that is kind of the only thing I know

My family. Every time, I get low and feel like what I am doing is worth it, I talk to my mom and dad. They are so excited and proud about my career that some of it rubs off on me and I get back on track again.

I would rather die and become a zombie myself. Don't see much of a point in living and living and living...

I would like to be a cat because they dont seem to give a fuck about anyone or anything!

I would liek to know what is going on in people's brainSmiley Very Happy

Hello, Thanks for the welcome! 
These questions are so fun so I'll give them a go: 

I would rather explore the deepest parts of the ocean. For me I've never been that interested in exploring outer space when we have such an interesting a beautiful planet of our own. I also have a great love to the beach but am very wary of whats in the depths. So I would love to safety explore the ocean and get to see all the beautiful marine life. 

I would teach drama. Now I am not an actor but I did drama all throughout high school because the classes are so fun. I am not afraid to be silly and would love to teach others to let go. 

Ohhh this is a very interesting questions. I am actually not sure where I get my motivation from. I think it would take some long self-reflection for me to figure it out. But in the mean time, my short answer is my family. 

I WOULD NOT. I do not watch zombie movies or end of the world movies as they freak me out. My over-reactive fight or flight system would paralyze me and I would be a goner. 

A slender loris. Google it. They are super cute and odd creatures. 

The most practical and helpful magical power to me would be mind reading. I feel like life would be so simple if I could read others minds. 

Welcome to the forums @Tasi, @lonelysong and @Groovy_Popsicles !

Thank you for joining in this thread and answering the questions, it was lovely to read your responses! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for welcome  gif

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!