cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself here: February Editon!

I have ABSOLUTELY LOVED reading everyone's' responses to these questions!

@LadybugHeart your explanation of why you'd be a swan is simply beautiful! Swans are such gorgeous creatures! I absolutely loved the ugly ducking story growing up! I always felt a bit like the ugly duckling growing up. Working hard but portraying a still gorgeous bird is amazing! Heart

@MochaChinoI have this image of a monkey in my mind after reading your response! Smiley Very Happy (I might find a monkey to colour in later!)

@Hozzlesoooh YES TELEPORTATION! Smiley Very Happy

@lennycat2017love the fact that you've chosen two totally different subjects! It's so awesome how we can enjoy things which are so different from each other

@annabethxchaseI think it'd be amazing what we could find in the ocean! Heart

@Esperanza67ohh are we really alone? You'll have to report back to us when you find out! Smiley Wink
Uho I annabethxchase has claimed their first victim in the Zombie Apocalypse Smiley Surprised

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey @justicerules @NoiceTurtle @two89w @jett @lachlanxd @Pauli79
ive noticed all of you are new !! feel free to introduce yourselves on this threadHeart

question 1

honestly very tough choice ! if i could explore a new planet without the travelling thing then YES explore a new plantSmiley LOL

question 2

if mental health and wellbeing could be a subject then definitely that !! but reality probably design or art, maybe even beginners spanish Smiley Wink

question 3

succeeding for me is getting through the struggling/crisis state and start recovery. I REALLY REALLY want to be an emergency paramedic !!!!!

question 4

probably not to be honest haha

question 5

a dog, DUHHH !!! you get so much love and attention Smiley Tongue

question 6

to fly I think hahah. growing up ive had MANY dreams that I could fly hehe

Great questions @Bee!!

Would you rather explore a new planet or the deepest parts of the ocean? Why?

I think the deepest parts of the ocean, because it's an experience that is possible (I think) with proper diving equipment, so there's a section of people in the world with whom to discuss it and share experiences. Also, the oceans are in such a bad state that I'd like to hope I could at least remove some of the waste I found down there. And, of course, I imagine the sights would be spectacular. I find there's something calming about being underwater, too.

If you had to teach a subject, what would it be?

Well, I've tutored before in English and that's the subject I enjoyed teaching most.

What motivates you to succeed?

This is a great question and it's one I've been pondering myself because I've not been as motivated/productive as I'd like lately. I think part of it is my desire to be liked, another is my passion for mental health and that I hope to make a positive difference in the lives of those around me. 

How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

I don't think I would!

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

A mouse, because they're quiet and small, just like me.

What kind of magical power would you like to have?

Invisibility, I think.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@litgym thanks so much for tagging users and loving your questions!

@letitgo I was reading your thoughts about exploring the ocean and nodding! Imagine what we could achieve if a heap of people worked together to help clean the oceans! And the sea life we'd be saving too!

These are such good questions @Bee Smiley Very Happy Am loving reading everybody’s answers! 

The ocean. I love the immensity of the ocean, I love the water and the darkness. 

Does it have to be a school subject? If yes, probably maths because even though I’m not that good at it I’d like to try and help kids who feel like they’re not good at maths experience success and feel empowered. If no, one day I’d really really love to teach some kind of peer support class on coping with bpd.

My dream for the future of renting a little flat and finally feeling safe and okay Smiley Happy 

Work with others because we’re stronger together! Try to isolate ourselves in a hospital or abandoned hospital where there’s medical supplies and protective masks and clothes. Focus on the basics like having food and clean water and just generally hiding from the zombies until the crisis is over. 

A cat! They seem to have pretty chill lives. I would love just to sit in the sun all day Smiley LOL

Some kind of magical healing power!! 

The subject can be anything @DruidChild! I love the idea of a peer support class on coping with bpd. That sounds pretty empowering to me! Heart

The deepest parts of the ocean. I an fascinated by sealife and used to want to be a marine biologist (before I figured out I was no good at biology haha). There are totally bizzare creatures in the sea that we know next to nothing about.

Health and human development.

Time pressures usually!! But generally I want to complete my degree so I can have a meaningful job helping others in need.

How they do it in The Walking Dead. Love that show!

I've been obsessed with Orcas lately. So i'll say an Orca

Time travel or teleporting to whenever I want

The deepest parts of the ocean, anything about the ocean just fascinates me.

Can I design a new one? I’ve written on RO about this before but I would make a subject that is all about planting and growing your own food, because this brings a sense of achievement when someone can watch something grow and keep it alive, also fosters learning around healthy eating, they can take that knowledge home with them and hopefully get their family on board which creates a positive cycle
Kid learns how to plant a thing in school - sense of achievement and pride - also encourages them to try what they make - passes knowledge/seedlings into home life - family may attempt it - cheaper healthier food options.

Trying to break out of a negative cycle

Run

Shark, I’m not sure why

Multiply myself

Love these questions @Bee!

New planet!! Probably Mars specifically - that would be a dream place to take photos of. Although I'm sure the deepest parts of the ocean would seem like a new planet too! :')

Art (although I think I would need to do a few classes myself first.. Smiley Very Happy ). My favourite classes were photography, print, painting etc. I'm not a teacher but I run activities with kids and the art or craft related ones are always my favourite!

Looking to the future and the things I hope to see myself doing - and always focusing on self-improvement

I've got to agree with @Ladybug - an island would be ideal! With lots of boats. Having enough resources would be challenging though so we would have to start growing crops etc.

I second that @DruidChild I'd have to say a cat with a nice home/family - looks like a pretty relaxed lifestyle Smiley Happy

Be able to fly but without others thinking it was strange or scary - so I could just float above the footpath/road and be on my way Smiley Very Happy