cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Journal, Diary and Planner Lovers!

@celestialdreamer  I've heard of morning pages too! I've never tried it myself though. Here is a resource explaining how to do them if anyone is interested. Has anyone heard of any other journaling techniques?
I also like the idea of having a random thoughts notebook! I tried to start a page in one of my notebooks just for random thoughts and questions. Planning different activities is a good idea too!

CamScanner_09-14-2020_02.08.18_1

Has anyone ever composed vows to themselves in their journal? I tried doing this in a notebook today.
It could be a good idea for a future Weekly Wellbeing. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Does anyone else enjoy making their own journalling templates?
I have been trying to use spreadsheets and custom journalling apps to make logs that I can just enter information in every day.

Here are some templates I have made so far:
- Life Satisfaction/Review - ratings of areas of my life, and noting which areas need more attention, less attention, areas that are okay right now and things I can delegate or stop doing.
- A mood tracker
- A medical test tracker
- An appointment log
- An online shopping tracker
- A self-care log - 'What Did I do For Self-Care?', the type of self-care, how it made me feel, whether I would do it again and a rating of it.
- Top five priorities for a day, week, month, year, or project and their status (not yet started, started, complete, migrated or cancelled), a ranking of their difficulty and time commitment and a reward for meeting them.
- A review/reflection where I talk about the good, okay and bad aspects of a day, week, month or project.
- A shopping list with categories
- A project/goal tracker
- A decision aid
- Meeting notes - the date and time of a meeting, attendees, meeting objectives, notes and action items.
- Webinar notes
- Restaurant review - the name of the restaurant, the address, the type of cuisine, whether they offer delivery or takeaway, favourite menu items, notes and a rating of how much I liked the restaurant.

I'd love to hear other ideas! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy  I'm actually new to journaling, but it's something I really want into the habit of doing because I know it'll be a tremendous help to my mental health. But the posts here are blowing my mind! Everyone is so creative with how they journal and all the different ways to go about it. I'm definitely going to try and incorporate some of these ideas! 

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy wow these are great ides! I'm thinking to add a list of restaurants to try. I have a few lists on my phone but I haven't transferred them to my planner yet:

-birthdays

-what I want to do when this pandemic is over

-motivational quotes

-my previous addresses Smiley LOL I have moved too many times and it's always a pain to fill in forms lol

-my sizes for different clothing shops

-gift ideas for myself and others. I'm that person that doesn't know what I want when asked Smiley Tongue

-fun things to do (instead of being on my phone all day)