cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Quotes

Hey guys we seem to have plenty of Meme threads so I thought id start one for quotes. These might be your favourite quotes, quotes you find inspirational or helpful,quotes that might represent how you feel, basically all things quotes! 

they don't have to be related to mental health either, they can be about anything at all Smiley Happy 

Write them here or even find one off the internet in picture form Smiley Happy

@Jess1-RO @Bananatime04 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @mrmusic @Anonymous @blobby @lost-lonely @annabethxchase @litgym @not-an-otter @Tay100 @Lopez21 @Tiny_leaf @Cheeseburger @WheresMySquishy @Bre-RO @Andrea-RO @Janine-RO @MB95 @Hozzles @Milkninja222 @ecla34 @drpenguin @purpleflamingo @Bee @Eden1717 @JazzInMay @liv1611 @ayrc_1904 @hellofriend @Taylor-RO @MisoBear @N1ghtW1ng @loser494 @goldilocks @Jojo_digs_4_u @iworryway2much @Jae @Lyshy101panda @aphrodite96 @someboi @YellowButtercup @mspaceK @Anzelmo @Esperanza67 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Re: Quotes

1.png

Highlighted

2.png

Highlighted

3.png

Highlighted

Awesome thread idea @scared01!

I made up most of my own quotes, like these:

You are worth something, not nothing. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

//❤ You are worth Something. You are special, and no one can take that away. Anyone who tries, just want to be special themselves, but they can't find it. That's why we're made. To share our love. ❤\\
Highlighted

I love those! @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
Highlighted

Heya @scared01 

Thanks for the tag Heart 

I think this is a great idea for a thread. Even though the quotes can be about anything, I'll start it off with one about mental health. This one reminds me of all the amazing and strong members of this community: 

"The strongest people are those who win battles we know nothing about" 

Highlighted

I love that one @Bre-RO Heart
Highlighted

What a fabulous idea! I hope gifs with phrases in them count?