cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What did you have for dinner?

@Hannah-RO yay for IKEA meatballs! IKEA meatballs are like Bunnings sausage sizzles and Costco pizza, you just have to try them Smiley LOL And I love crab too! My housemate and I tried the crab pasta at a new cafe the other week and I practically inspected the plate so that I could recreate it haha

This thread is making me hungry yum! @belski thanks for the suggestion, I'm so trying it next time I order pizza!

Love this idea. I lovveeee dinner and breakfast is usually the same thing every day which is boring haha

I had oven roasted chicken and broccoli and zucchini. I LOVE broccoli omg. i also tried to make my own garlic bread but it was kinda a fail but still yum

Reading this thread has made me so hungry that I'm tempted to go back into the kitchen an have a post-dinner feed (does anyone else do that cause I swear I have pre-dinner, dinner and post-dinner Smiley LOL).

Tonight I had some meat and vegetables and some super yummy fresh bread and for dessert a sfogliatelle (a very delicious Italian cake, if you haven't had one would definitely recommend!) It was exciting because I haven't been super well lately so tonight was my first proper meal other than bland foods.

Love this thread, such a good way to get dinner ideas for tomorrow Smiley Tongue

I had tofu scramble with rice Smiley Happy

Lol this is making me hungry Smiley LOL I'm about to have some home-made laksa, a hot meal is just what I need for this relatively cool day.

These all sound delicious! Tonight I had Thai green chicken curry Smiley Happy

I'm having a very late dinner today, but today I'm going to have a mild curry. Smiley Happy

I had two dinners. Dinner #1: chicken curry with frozen veggies and some nuts. Dinner #2: protein powder, rolled oats, honey, yoghurt, milk and sunflower seeds

Last night I tried to make gnocchi and it turned into mash potato 🤦🏽‍♂️

Oh no @Saltwaterdreamtime ! Was the mashed potato ok at least?

I made gnocchi once and burnt out a saucepan. I blame gnocchi for being a cursed food Cat LOL