cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who was your first celebrity crush?

I found some old posters I used to have on my bedroom wall the other day and I started laughing about all the celebrities I used to fancy and I swore I would love forever (and totally didn't!) Do you remember who your very first celebrity crush was?

Re: Who was your first celebrity crush?

Mine was Bow Wow - was so super in love with that kid and only really got over it when I went to his concert. Smiley Happy

@ruenhonx wrote:
only really got over it when I went to his concert. Smiley Happy

LOL!!!!!!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

My first celebrity crush was Ethan off Lizzie McGuire. Mainly because I was obsessed with Lizzie McGuire and wanted to be her, therefore I had to have a crush on Ethan...duh! 

Harrison Ford, hahaha, but only as Han Solo back in the day! I saw him in the Expandables 3 the other day and couldn't believe how old he was! Christopher Mintz-plasse (Red Mist from Kick Ass, and yes, shhh, he was McLovin) has cemented himself firmly as my current celeb crush though. Rather different from Mr.Solo I must say Smiley Tongue

my first celebrity crush was heath leadger haha. aw.

how things have changed.

lanejane

My first celeb crush was probably Amanda Taping who plays Samantha Carter in stargate (oh and it still is) she us also awesome in Sanctuary.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Weirdly enough, my first celebrity crush was Daniel Radcliffe - Harry Potter himself Smiley Tongue

I was a massive Harry Potter nerd when I was younger and yes, I did declare myself a true Gryffindor for life. 

Fancy my surprise, signing into Pottermore for the first time in recent times, to find out that I'm actually a Ravenclaw! Smiley Embarassed

my first celebrity crush take your pick so many to choose from:-

John Farnham, Robert Redford, Barry Gibb, Chris and liam Hemsworth

All good looking handsome men

Aaron Carter was the one for me! haha