cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv marathon confessions

ok ive recently been marathoning the most insanely silly tv shows and i thought it

would be funny if other reach out people can confess the silliest shows that they have marathoned .

aeroplane repo - its literally about people reposessing aeroplanes and i watched about 4 hours of it

Re: tv marathon confessions

I LOVE AMERICAN PICKERS. I Watched 3 seasons of it in one sitting once, even discovered an American Pickers fandom. Seeing I was meant to do an assessment, probably not the best life choice

Don't tell anyone you guys, but I had a weekend marathon watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. I don't know why, but that show is ridiculously freaking funny

AM

Extreme Couponing. The same thing every show but yet I watched them all.

I've been watching some strange ones like Cupcake Wars, Dating in the Dark UK, Freaky Eaters and Embarrassing Bodies Smiley Tongue

Squee. These are awesome ideas for watching marathons! Honey Boo Boo! Extreme Couponing!

I re-watch old shows from my teenagehood like the OC.

But most recently I caught up on shows from My Kitchen Rules

@dreamcatcher theres is nothing wrong with an american pickers marathon

@Chonty  As terrible as it is, I watched all seasons of Toddlers and Tiaras in college with two other friends. Ohhhhh dear. Honey Boo Boo and Makenzie are my faves (and they're the most crazy)

Last year I actually downloaded and watched all of Sister Wives. I'm so ashamed Smiley Sad

Over these holidays I rewatched all of Community (yes, even season 4), watched new show X-Men Evolution twice, kept on track with all my shows (Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Arrow, Last Man Standing, Criminal Minds and I think that's it) while also rewatching many cartoon series (mainly involing the Justice League, the X-Men and the Avengers)

I had a wonderful time with my tv marathons. Oh wait! I almost forgot that I rewatched Avatar: The Last Airbender twice. (The best cartoon EVER!) 

Yep, I think that's everything. Oh wait. There's also Legion of Superheroes but I haven't finished the whole series, I got distracted. By another series... Yeah.... One such series was Winx Club. I watched it all up to season 3 or 4, I can't remember. I have a life!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!