cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling off

I'm sorry to hear you're not with your brothers and sisters @sunnygirl606. It must be hard with everything going on for you. It's worth a try calling him and if he's not home, you can always call again later. And I love @Janine-RO's idea of writing him a card/letter. My sister did that once and it made our grandparents cry! I'm sure he would love to get a letter from you, if you want to of course!

Highlighted

Yeah i was thinking of doing that @Janine-RO since his birthday is coming up.

Thank you @November13 Heart

Highlighted

hope you might be ok today @sunnygirl606
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Thank you @scared01 I'm feeling a lot better now Heart

Highlighted

I'm so glad you're feeling better @sunnygirl606! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @sunnygirl606 

Reading over the thread...gosh all this must be so hard. I am so sorry you had to go through all of it. I can’t imagine how hard it’s been for you lately. The only thing ...I wanna say is that..don’t lose hope. It’s pretty difficult, but I promise it will be worth it in the end when everything will finally be okay. I hope you are doing alright now! Just hang in there. Sending lots of virtual hugs ❤️

Highlighted

im glad to hear your feeling better @sunnygirl606 Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @StarGirl101 @WheresMySquishy and @scared01 

Thank you for your reply Heart Yesterday was my grandpa's birthday so i gave him a call. It took him a little while to remember who i was, which hurt a little, but i was just thankful that he did remember me after a little prompting! I'm doing good now, just trying to study for the upcoming exams that i have!

Thank you all for your support

Highlighted

good luck with your exams @sunnygirl606

i can understand the challanges of not being remembered. unfortuantly my grandfather has dementia that will slowly worsen to the point he doesnt now who i am even though i live with him. he struggles to remember alot of family members unless he seems them in person and sometimes will need prompting or after theyve left he will ask me who they are and that he knows them but cant remember their names. try not to take it to heart, i know it can be upsetting and hurtful though