cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling terrible

No my support worker didn't call me selfish.

Just everyone else.

I would talk to dad but he's upset and won't talk to anyone.

Highlighted

And my brother's decided to watch a movie that seems to be using mental illness as a plot point.

Highlighted

I want to go somewhere that feels safe.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf it's so nice to see your name pop up! I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling safe last night. That movie didn't sound too helpful either. Was that the main thing that made you feel crap last night, or was there other stuff making you feel unsafe? 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO I'm not really sure...

Highlighted

Just wanting to make sure nobody was making you feel physically unsafe? @Tiny_leaf Having to be subjected to those kinds of films would be enough to make you feel super uncomfortable but just wanna make sure you are okay. 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO I was physically safe.

I'm just really tired of people who aren't mentally ill using mental illnesses for entertainment.

Especially in horror type movies.

And especially when the person dies in the end.

Highlighted

It's good to hear that you were feeling physically safe @Tiny_leaf. You make a great point about the way that some media sources can sometimes portray mental illnesses in a negative light and promote certain views that are not positive. I am sorry to hear that this has upset you. Do you have anything enjoyable planned for tonight?
Highlighted

Tonight I'm feeling too sick to move so probably not.

Highlighted

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling really sick @Tiny_leaf. I can't imagine how awful that must feel. Is there anything that you can do to help yourself feel a bit better? Like taking some panadol, having a bath or getting a hot water bottle (maybe)? Or is it more helpful to try to get some rest and hopefully wake up feeling a bit better?