cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m feeling really alone right now

No @Jess1-RO I don’t have anyone

I am sorry to hear you don't have anyone around to support you at the moment Heart What are your plans for today?

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Nothing @Jess1-RO can’t reallg be fucked doing much else
Highlighted

It's okay if you don't feel up to doing anything right now @Saltwaterdreamtime. I know you work really hard, sometimes we just need to rest and let ourselves have some down time. How are you feeling today?

I already said how I was feeling today.. 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

The forum's date has been glitchy recently which explains why @MisoBear asked how your're doing today - it currently says your conversation with Jess was from yesterday. Just thought I'd let you know. 

Anyway, I've been overseas so I don't really know what's been going on with you over the past month. I know you're feeling a little distressed, but I thought I'd ask how other things are going for you? How's it been living with your younger brother? Also, how's work going? How are you managing to stay warm in this cold weather??  

I don’t fucking care
All I do is work come home to my brother then go to
work again the next day
stupid crap
Nobody ever listens I don’t even have a dumb counsellor or any of that shit
anymore my mentors are too busy for me just like everyone else is
What the hell are mates?

@Saltwaterdreamtime I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time. It can be hard when you feel as though you have nobody to turned to. Have you ever reached out to a helpline? Or spoken to you GP about seeing a psychologist? Remember you do matter. I hope you feel better soon <3.

Hahaha have I ever see a psychologist are you kidding me clearly you do not
know me in the slightest I have seen a crapload

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

I can see that you're feeling really upset at the moment. As @Beautifullybroken said, it can be really challenging when you feel like you have no one. Some of your recent responses have come across as slightly disrespectful. I know that you probably don't mean it, and it's probably a result of the negative emotions you are feeling. I just want to remind you though that we need to speak respectfully to other users here, especially because a lot of people on this forum are going through their own personal issues.

It's really great that you reached out by creating this thread...You made the first hard step. Now it's important you try and accept the help you receive. I know it can be hard at times, but welcoming support might help with some of the loneliness you're feeling. 

If the forums, or if life, are/is too much for you right now, please access some support right away. Things can get better. See this link here for some services you can call for counselling.