cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I need a friend, because none of mine will listen.

@Zero Melody it's great to hear that you took that step. It's a big step to do that, and your mum sounds very supportive. Smiley Happy

I agree with @myspaceK. Self care is very important. It's good to put ourselves first at times. I enjoy reading and having a bit of a dance! What about you?

hi @Zero Melody how are you today?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey guys. Once again, thank you so much for your comments. X) I'm doing alright today. Still feeling a bit down, but I understand that this won't go away overnight. I got myself back to school today and didn't have any problems with my friends or teachers, which was good. Smiley Happy Unfortunately, I've missed so much school due to my general health that I can't afford to take much time off, but it was really nice to have yesterday.

At the moment I've been working on some chemistry homework to keep my mind busy. I like science, especially Bio and Chem, and I'm good at it, so it's been a good way to focus on something, but still feel like I'm being productive and not wasting my time.

I really enjoy Japanese, so I'm planning to put a bit of time into translating a song I like as practice. Even if it's not the best thing I could be doing, I don't want to stay on my school work for too long, and start feeling stressed out about it. After that I might do some reading for English, or work on my child care homework. Sounds like a plan, right? I think it will be important for me to keep busy (but not too busy) over the next little while and have a basic plan of how to spend my time. I'm also going to make a really strong effort to keep posting and telling you guys what's going on. Even if no one's around at the time, reading your comments later is really fun and makes me happy. Smiley Happy And I think just writing out how I feel and what's been going on will help, as well. Thank you for being here for me, even if I don't know any of you in real life. <3

That Sounds like a pretty good plan to me @zeromelody
Make sure you tske time out to relax and also do some fun stuff too Smiley Happy
Im glad your finding it beneficial to be here
Good to hear from you

@Zero Melody

Hey guys! Not much happened today, although one of the kids at my school decided to kick me, which was weird. '~'

Anyway, I had my first session with my new psychologist and she seems like a really nice person. My mum was there with me, but it still felt like a really open chat. I'm hoping I'll get along really well with this one, as I haven't really clicked with the psychologists/councilors in past attempts at counselling.

I've also made plans to talk with my mum about my gender identity/sexuality, because I've wanted to talk to her about it for a while now, but haven't really known how. Smiley Happy

I think that's all. I'm quit tired, but I am feeling pretty good today. X)

that sounds really good @Zero Melody

im glad you feel comfortable tlaking to your psych even with your mum being there as well but thats still really good.

its also really great that your communicating with your mum esp about gender identity as that can be confusing adn a tricky thing so very well done thats super awesome!

pity about that other kid though- thats a bit weird but maybe jsut dont over think it

hugs to you- really proud of you!

Hello! Today was mostly quiet again. After school I was really tired, but I didn't want to go to sleep for fear of mucking up my sleep pattern (that I'm juuuust about getting under control again) and doing more school work didn't seem like it would keep me very awake. So, completely spontaneously, mum and I went to the beach! Not to swim, but just to take a walk. Smiley Happy It was fun, and I saved three jellyfish that had been washed up on the sand by putting them back in the water (which I'm sure the surfers and swimmers there will thank me for X3).

I have also implemented a new strategy that I am hopeful will help me stop self harming.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say what it is though, as it is often associated with one particular type of self harm, and I'm not sure if that would count as stating method ... ? I don't want to upset anyone.

I don't exactly know how, but I seem to have managed to condense about five and a half hours into about twenty consciously registered minutes. Bye bye, afternoon! I bid you farewell! *watches afternoon disappear over the horizon* Eh, I mean, I didn't need time to get stuff done anyway, right? ... Right?

Dammit.

And on that note, I think I will go to bed now. Goodnight! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @Zero Melody, it was so inspiring reading how you took the step to take care of yourself and I'm so happy that it is working out well for you! It's also awesome that you're trying to get your sleep back on track, I know that when I lose sleep it's really easy to feel all frazzled so it's great that you're trying to get it back on schedule.

Your method sounds like an amazing way to take care of yourself. I'm not sure either if you're allowed to post it because of the guidelines, but either way I think it's absolutely excellent! I think you're doing an amazing job Smiley Happy

How are you going today?

Hey @Zero Melody! You've been demonstrating some AMAZING strength lately by taking care of yourself and asking for support while things are so rough. I am super impressed by your courage. 

That said, I can hear that things have been really rough and you've been in a lot of pain lately. Hugs Heart Keep pushing through, like you said, stay busy. I really hope your new psychologist is a huge help. 

I also just just wanted to mention that you said you were thinking about talking to your mum about gender/sexuality stuff? I recently had to have that conversation with my mum and it was tough but it's a relief to have it out in the open. If you wanted to start a thread, or chat about those conversations on this one, I'm here and can certainly empathise! 

I hope you get some sleep tonight Smiley Happy