cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Why Am I getting Bullied? Why do I feel alone in a crowd of people?

No worries @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, thanks for updating us!

I'd definitely recommend that you change your password and try not to write it down if you can, just so your sister can't hack into your account next time Smiley Happy 

Thanks guys. I just changed my password now.

I am feeling a little down, but I'm eating some chocolate now, so I should cheer up soon!

It's okay @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . These things happen. I remember when my sister hacked my facebook and started writing all these weird status' as a joke. It really stressed me out but it was okay afterwards. This is a safe place here so absolutely no worries. 

Chocolate sounds so yummy! I am a bit jealous. I have barely eaten today because of my upset tummy but i'm sure it will go away eventually.. ! 

I hope you get better soon @mspaceK!
I'm on the hungry side today. I haven't eaten much. I only ate some fruitloops this morning, a chic chip muffin for a snack, a small salad for lunch, and a little bit of vanilla icecream. They were all small amounts of food, so I'm hunting for more food....

They sound really good @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . omgosh fruit loops I haven't had in quite a while! Do you have dinner plans? I have no idea what to have for dinner or afternoon snack. I haven't eaten breakfast or lunch as such. And thank you, I'm sure I will feel better soon. 

Fruitloops are the best. Tho... they aren't very filling...............
I think dad is making roast pork and veggies for dinner.
I'm just chilling on here and YouTube.

I used to eat fruitloops all the time as a kid because it was the only cereal I ate! That sounds like a filling and yummy dinner Smiley Very Happy found any good videos?

If you like pimple popping, then yes!

Gacha Life is pretty cool too...

I certainly do not enjoy that at all, hahahaha. I hope the videos are useful! I would be so queezy watching something like that @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I don't know what gatchalife is, but awesome. I just got some toasted sandwiches! 

I hope they stay down alright. What kind of toasted sandwiches?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PIMPLE POPPING VIDEOS! Especially blackheads...........