cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Why Am I getting Bullied? Why do I feel alone in a crowd of people?

Omg...
I've been sick for the past week, and I just took a suggested pregnancy test...

It was positive....

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . That is big news. I don't know much about the accuracy of pregnancy tests and things like that, but if you are worried I highly recommend speaking to a GP. Or perhaps even doing another test just to bed sure?

Are you okay? 

May seem like a dumb question - but is it possible for you to be pregnant? 

Idk...
Something isn't right here.
That isn't a dumb question at all.
I'm so confused. I'll take another one, but I don't really know....

I once had a pregnancy scare when I was 15 years old because my period was almost 2 weeks late @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . I know that stress can cause your period to be late. 

I know you are still quite young and i'm wondering if you have even started getting your period yet? I know that is personal, but periods can help to be a good indicator. 

If you don't feel confident going to your GP - then I would suggest seeing a nurse at your local Headspace. They would know how to support you the best and let you know what your possible options are, that is if you are pregnant. But they can also help you to figure out if you are too. 

Thinking of you <3 -hugs- 

I will go to a gp. Thats probably betterthan just a pregnancy test.

I have had my period every month for three years. It's due next month...

Okay so it is a possibility then @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . That is a good idea! When do you think you will be able to go to the GP? Also - do you have someone you can trust to go with you as a potential support? 

OKAY WOAH! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??!!!! I AM NOT PREGNANT AND DON'T WANT TO BE!

I'm sorry @mspaceK...
My sister got into my RO account... she likes playing pranks on me. Anything involved with pregnancy is not true.

I am not pregnant, and hopefully never will be until I have a husband in the future. I will never be that irresponsible.

She must've looked in my feelings book, where I keep my RO and Headspace password and username.

I am so so so so sorry that this happened. I haven't been on since I posted how I was feeling chill and sleepy.

Please forgive me. I didn't know this was going on. My sister already knew that I had a RO account.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx

That is very big news! This sort of situation can be a very scary and overwhelming experience for a lot of people, so it's really important that you are able to be supported by people who you can trust and rely on. I think that going to the doctor is a super good idea, as they will not only have access to very reliable tests which show whether you are pregnant or not, but they also will be able to talk to you about what options you have next. Heart

@mspaceK also gave some really good advice, and is totally correct in saying that stress can affect your period cycle a whole lot!

I just also wanted to quickly double check what you mean by a suggested pregnancy test? I'm not 100% sure about what you mean by that Smiley Happy 

@Andrea-RO
Please read my last reply. It will explain everything.

There is nothing to forgive <3 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx