cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: overwhelmed

Thank you @Shadow @honky Smiley Happy I just saw my psych and it was okay, so I'm happy with that. Now to the OT lol.

That's good to hear @roseisnotaplant. All the best with the OT. Let us know how it goes? Smiley Happy

It went really well @honky and I mentioned the too many appointments situation, and we had a chat about it. The problem seems to be that half of the support I'm getting is from headspace and then the other half is my psych and other medical people that aren't involved with headspace, so I'm getting loads of overlapping support from everywhere lol. We're trying to work something out though.

@roseisnotaplant I'm glad things are getting sorted. How are you feeling about it all now? 

A bit better @Shadow although it's still a lot.

@roseisnotaplant It would be overwhelming. Which bits are the most stressful? 

I think just maintaining functionality while dealing with EVERYTHING Smiley Tongue I don't really know @Shadow.

Maintaining functionality can be a challenge! Is there anything else you can put on pause? Just whilst you get on top of things? @roseisnotaplant

What do you think @Shadow?

I mean I've put a lot on pause already. Just tomorrow and then it's school holidays, so I think I'll tackle all this then and try to just chill. This is the first time things have been really bad for me so I'm still kind of working out how to deal with it all.

hi @roseisnotaplant how are you going today?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**