cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: when will it stop?

I don't really want to talk about it, it hurts just thinking about it

Hey there @annabethxchase (responding to your other post here Smiley Happy)
Thanks for letting us know you're safe right now. Contacting a helpline for when you feel unsafe sounds like a great idea.
I'm sorry to hear that the voices are strong today, you don't need to talk about them if you don't feel comfortable doing so. You mentioned that you're out right now, do you think when you get home you'd be able to contact a helpline to talk about these thoughts?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

I’m sorry. Is there anything that distracts you from them?
Highlighted

Yeah I think so @Jay-RO I'm getting a hair cut in a minute and a milkshake so hopefully that makes me feel a bit better. Just really struggling and the voices are abusing me just like my father. Just bringing up trauma and I can't cope.

I've tried everything @Bananatime04, I can't cuddle my pups just feel like crying nothing's working

Does it help to just talk to someone? Like while you’re getting a haircut you could just have a conversation about anything so you’re not sitting listening to just those voices?

I don't want to talk to anyone, the voices aren't scared anymore and they'll just scream louder. Thanks for the suggestion though x

Is there anything I can do? Does coming on the forums help with the voices?

Nope but thanks x
Yeah it does a bit, usually I go to the hanging out threads but I've already done that... I'll probably log off soon cos I'm busy. 

You are worth it @annabethxchase ❤️ Don’t ever doubt that or forget that x