cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CATS! Cats Cats!

@mrmusic sounds like Loki is a pretty awesome cat. Like @lokifish I must meet this cat!

My Walle is pretty shy now too! He used to love everyone but now as he's gotten older not so much. He only loves his owners Smiley Happy

@ErinsAntics Gorgeous cats! Riki sounds a little like Tip - although Tip is just a sook for everyone at home! LOL

cat flying GIF by Red & Howling

Superhero cats! Because why not! Smiley Very Happy

cute cat GIF by Demic

I loove this GIF! I wish I had a kitty who'd do this! Smiley Tongue

fabulous cat GIF

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Oh we're sharing cat gifs too?

Smiley Very Happy

Everything cat related @lokifish! Smiley Very Happy

Cats are the best!!

This is my darling, Ali.

Ali.jpg

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Why am I only  just seeing this thread!

I dont have a cat anymore but i still love them

@gina-RO i love that GIf!

Haha @letitgo he/she couldn't have picked a better spot. Talk about getting out of homework  😂 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@letitgo awww your kitty! So gorgeous! I want to pat them through the screen! That face! SO adorable! <3 awwwwww

In light of tonights GR I thought I'd share my furballs here too because well they are just sooo gorgeous and my black kitty here she just loves playing with the duckies! Smiley Happy When I first introduced her to the ducks I put them in front of her in a semi circle and she sniffed each of them, it was so cute! And then of course she proceeded to play with them and she loves playing with the ducks when she is in my room! And I just LOVE watching her! It's absolutely gorgeous! 

I could talk about her forever, but I have two others to talk about so that shall wrap her up for now Smiley Happy

36483667_1773441799409716_9095364827269824512_n1.jpg 36475821_1773441289409767_3155394408015200256_n1.jpg 

Next on my list is my youngest kitty and here he is with a duck on his head and 3 on his back. He's not too sure what to think of the ducks at this point, but he really trusts me so he's kind of not fused Smiley Tongue I've even tossed them at him and he just sniffs them and that's it. Nothing exciting here but he sits nicely with them. Oh and he sleeps on them! XD

36585486_1773441529409743_1216428913975099392_n.jpg

And lastly my oldest cat! He actually got 2 duckies on his head! He was quite patient with them, but he wasn't impressed. He's a bit of a lone ranger and doesn't appreciate too many things near him - unless it's plants! He loves roaming gardens and sleeping in them! Smiley Tongue

I'd actually tried a few times to get a picture with him and these pesky ducks, however he was always too scared of them. I think this time he was too warm and tired to move! However my brother soon came and rescued him when he realised the ducks were attacking! And of course being the photographer, all I could do was grab my phone photograph it and laugh! Smiley Very Happy

36485882_1773441976076365_5101163624173404160_n.jpg 

I hope you enjoy looking at these duck and cat photos! Keep tuned for more images of this trio, there may be more kitty adventures ahead of time Smiley Tongue

haha @Bee they are really cute pics. the one on the bottom looks very impressed (NOT) more like 'what the hell are you doing to me' Smiley LOL

haha @scared01 no he wasn't overly happy about it but he still let me do it Smiley Tongue they obviously didn't smell good enough to eat or like a threat Smiley Tongue

lol @Bee
sometimes i wonder how our animals put up with our antics!