cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Creativity / Community Art

thanks @litgym, it's taking my mind of stuff and even though i'ma terrible drawer it feels good getting stuff out

you’re not a terrible drawer !!! when i saw it i was like oh shit she can draw ahahaha, you’re good !!! @annabethxchase

yes @litgym my sqiggles are adequately brilliant Smiley Wink (sarcasm btw if you couldn't detect it Smiley Wink )

heres the henna I did - i thought I posted it hear but I posted it on my main thread Smiley Sad

DA7E096F-3327-4166-8E98-BFB4DE1728F5.jpeg

A3637B7F-2194-430D-A024-94D96BEF8033.jpeg

some art from art class but it’s really bad and sorry how it’s been formatted eh ! 

OH MY GAWD that is the prettiest @litgym, those colours are so beautiful
Highlighted

That henna looks fantastic @annabethxchase! There's so much detail in such a tiny space. Smiley Surprised

That looks like a Mallard duck @litgym, except upside down!! I really like how you've made the feathers look fluorescent / shiny, that's a really clever use of colour and tone. Smiley Very Happy

BeckSketch (small).jpg

This is the sketch / self-care that I've been referring to last week haha. His name is Beck.

OMG @nyke!! You are sooo talented that's so awesome!!! The hair is so intricate and the skin and oh my gawd everything!!

That is such a great drawing Smiley Surprised @nyke, some talent you've got there!! Have you been drawing throughout your life? I've always tried it but could never do it successfully.