cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Creativity / Community Art

Aww, thank you @Bananatime04, @Janine-RO! Heart

I have another one, but it won’t load... Smiley Sad oh well! I’m working on another one, and I’m turning the mosaic look, into a blended colour picture. It will look amazing when it’s done! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I love your work! Please feel free to share any new drawings. Heart

Highlighted

Hi @tooturnt here is the art thread I was talking about Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I have a new drawing, its for my art assignment, and I think I did a good job. It might be a little bit triggering, but, I hope it isn’t for anyone who sees it.

It’s supposed to be a self-portrait, but it looks nothing like me or identifies me. The art style is a version of Del Kathryn Barton’s work, but also mixed with my art style too. I drew it to send a message to anyone who sees it, and that is: Some people can be perfect at one thing, pretending everything’s fine, but underneath, is a mess of misery and depression, and scars. Asking if someone is okay, is one of the best things you can do.

I have a whole story behind it, but I won’t type it because it will take forever. I’ll just email the pic through, before I post it, just to make sure its okay to post.
Highlighted

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ! I haven't gotten your email yet I don't think, but let me know when you send it through!