cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Podcasts

yay! I'm so glad you found this podcast validating. It is a very raw and real expression of one person's journey, but certainly talks through  issues, thoughts and feelings that a lot of us can relate to.Heart

same i just finished !! it’s really good Smiley Happy  @Bee @gina-RO

Highlighted

So I know I'm only about a year too late to this thread.. 😂

But.. was just wondering what platform you all use to listen to podcasts? I really love podcasts but am only fairly new to the whole idea of them! At the moment I listen to them on spotify,  but some of the ones you guys have suggested on here aren't on spotify? So where would be the best place to access podcasts in general? 

Highlighted

Hey @MB95 Smiley Happy it's never too late hehe

I listen to podcasts on Spotify, but sometimes they're on other platforms like Stitcher or a website, for example, 'All in the Mind' can be found on the ABC Radio National website and I have the 'ABC listen' app too where I can subscribe to ABC Radio National podcasts

Highlighted

Awesome! Thanks heaps for sharing @cupcakes_032 😊

I have some good podcasts I listen too so will share a small list soon incase anyone is interested! At the moment they are mostly self-help type ones and trying to see things with different eyes.. 

Highlighted

No problem @MB95!

That sounds great - I have more time to listen to podcasts now so am interested to hear what you've been listening to Smiley Happy

Highlighted

So four of my favourite ones at the moment are Let it Be, Straight and Curly, The Pat Divilly Podcast and The Minimalists Podcast 😊

If you end up listening to any of them, let me know what you think @cupcakes_032

Highlighted

Hey @MB95,

Thanks for sharing those! 'The Minimalists' looks interesting to me, I will check it out Smiley Happy 

Hey @MB95, just wanted to say I really like 'The Minimalists' Smiley Happy

Highlighted

That's awesome to hear!! 

Thanks for letting me know @cupcakes_032 😊