cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

Right now I am annoyed that I forgot to put the bins out last night and woke up today and did a mad rush to put them on the curb.... only to have been missed lol

Highlighted

Right now I am content Smiley Happy

Right now, I am...
Tired, sore (throat hurts), but happier than I have been, the last two months. Great Idea for a thread @j95!
DC

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm glad that you're feeling happier, keep being you because no one else is you and that is your superpower!

Right now I am excited because I am going on my school camp this week! Smiley Very Happy

Many exciting things!

Right now I'm kind of in a crappy mood, thanks to a to do list that still hasn't been done but feeling a little bit better having spammed Games Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

It can be pretty crappy to have to do things on a to-do list @N1ghtW1ng - I have a lot to do today as a result of working a lot for the past four days, so I can relate to what you're going through at the moment!

Right now I am...
Catching up on house chores and uni study

Right now I am watching a movie Smiley Happy

Right now, I'm on the RO forums... Smiley Happy

Right now I'm in a lecture accidentally not paying attention... Smiley Tongue oops?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Listening to Legally Blonde Sound track on youtube. As well as trying to sort out clothes in my room!