cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Never have I ever - Confession game

Never have I ever jay walked in front of the cop shop.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

@stonepixie Smiley Surprised

never have i ever used someone else ID (I was underage and reallllly wanted to get into a gig) haha
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Never have I ever been so excited to drive that I forgot to display my p plates and the cops had an rbt around the corner.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

@stonepixie that happened to me!!! My back plate fell off and they warned me and I got in trouble then i got a parking ticket and then heading home the same way I got nabbed for leaving my licence at home 😖😖😖

Never have I missed 3 trains in a row
Highlighted

I was fortunate @j95. They were feeling pretty lenient that day and not to mention it was the first time I had ever been pulled over by the cops. Although it probably did help that my dad was in the passenger seat. As soon as I stopped the car, he was out putting the p plates on. Haha.

Never have I ever broken a bone by running in the house.

Highlighted

Never have I ever tried to walk my dog while riding my skateboard causing an huge chaos between other pedestrians and a couple of motorists
Highlighted

Never have I ever gotten a headache from smelling too many candles.

Highlighted

Never have I ever not been able to remember a big night the next day, more than once
Highlighted

Never have i ever disclocated a rib while trying to race a car on my bicycle. 

Highlighted

Never have I ever eaten breakfast for dinner (Mmm, all day breakfast at Maccas - brinner!)