cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Compliment the person above you

@Bee

Image result for gif i loooove you

You're the freaking best!!! 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I've seen you around probably the most since I joined @N1ghtW1ng, which in itself shows how supportive and friendly you are. It was nice chatting and getting to know you last night in the NYE GR and I can tell from what others say about you that you are a really amazing person on the forums and in real life too, I'm sure! Plus, your profile picture is the best Smiley Very Happy

@unwind, since you've joined RO I've seen nothing but pure kindness and support exhibited from you. Your quirky answers to last nights GR were amazing and I really look forward to seeing you around. Stay Awesome Smiley Happy

you’re the best friend that everyone would love to have !!! you are so strong and have light shining all through you Smiley Happy @annabethxchase

@litgym I got all excited when I saw I was complimenting you!
You are incredibly strong and I admire your courage to continue fighting and seeking help no matter how hard things feel! I have a fondness for you and I really love seeing your sense of humour shine through Heart Heart xx

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee! You've been of such great help today, well yesterday now Smiley Tongue, thank you Smiley Happy

Your support on my thread today seriously lowered my anxiety levels, and I'm glad that we've chit-chatted outside of that thread because it's put a smile on my face several times Smiley Very Happy.

Thank you for being so kind, caring and selfless. You've got a great ability to just "get it".. understanding, yes (I'm very tired hah). You seem to be able to place yourself in other people's shoes very well; it's such a great asset on a forum like this and just what people need sometimes. Heart

@unwind I'm just amazed at the amount of support you are giving others on the forums! You have shown so much empathy towards others in your posts. Thank you for making such a positive contribution. Smiley Happy

@mrmusic I'm so glad you stepped up as a mod! Your dedication to the forums and support for others' is inspiring! You have a wise edge to your posts and I always look forward to reading your posts! I'm also super glad I get to mod alongside you now! Smiley Very Happy Heart

@Bee
Seeing your posts always puts a smile on my face! Smiley Very Happy You're such a lovely soul and so compassionate Heart
Highlighted

@ecla34 this put a huge smile on my face, and I just have to respond! Smiley Tongue
I am so glad you found RO and became a mod, your responses are so beautiful and supportive. I love your fun and quirky personality and I think that shows in your posts Heart