cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Drawing

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng. My next drawing project is going to involve butterflies that @scared01 gave me inspiration for on one of my other threads. What are you working on at the moment?

Nice @mspacecK Smiley Happy Now that I've finished the clay Tigger and Pooh (I'm not going to change Tigger, he's just gonna have to live with his big mouth Smiley Tongue) I might do a Piglet, but I still want to do the other kinds of Pooh bears, like pencil, colours, paint, watercolours, etc.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng I'm really looking forward to seeing them. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Alrighty right so I accidentally abandoned the "draw different kinds of winnie the pooh's" because I enjoyed messing around with the clay so much. What do you think?

21040415_1946498812264212_1483416041_n.jpg

Eeyore's probably going to join him next so I can use some blue and purple. Although I can't decide whether to use the white clay and make the colours lighter (you can see the purple and blue in the honey pot) (will probably make the purple lighter Smiley Tongue) Or should I make him grey? Oh so many decisions! Smiley Tongue I hope you like Piglet! His head was a pain though Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

(@honky Tigger's finished now Smiley Happy)

@N1ghtW1ng ahh this is so great Smiley Very Happy Piglet is definitely my favourite I think. They look so good together. Good job. 

Love it @N1ghtW1ng, they all look awesome !! I have to agree with @mspaceK, piglet is also my favourite Smiley Tongue

Wow this is so good

they are awesome @N1ghtW1ng!! they are really cute

hello everyone @imsoconfusedwithmylife@honky@mspaceK@RevzZ has anyone started new projects?

@mspaceK hows your new drawing project going?

@Ben-RO have you done any art recently?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

_20170825_193136.JPG

Not really a drawing but just did this painting 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire