cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favourite Quote?

I can't think of a single quote that stands above the rest, but this speech by Tim Minchin is pretty great.

Also, probably one of the most famous quotes from my favourite person ever, Dylan Moran:

tumblr_mnnf6dTQUn1rlzl91o1_500.gif

Motivational Quotes By Popular-Quotes.com (48).jpgMotivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Life is a conundrum of esoterica 

~uncle Monty, a series of unfortunate events, lemony snickett~

AAE9EAEC-64CC-460C-A09B-E5C987037D23.jpeg

tumblr_nihnfckxd81u8pdrfo1_400.gif 

Reason #43 I love Schitt's Creek - it has inspirational quotes <3 

I have a few faves quotes one is 'send a prayer to the one up above because all the hate that you have heard has turned your spirit to a dove' or 'we are made of the same stuff as stars which means we could have stardust running through our veins and when we die we turn into a black hole or a supernova'

Highlighted

"your body has to grow old, you see the thing is... your mind doesn't, stay young for as long as possible, being old sucks"

The 10th Doctor was and has always been my favourite Doctor but this quote by the 11th Doctor is my all time favourite quote in the Doctor Who series

‘The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.’

Hey there @pyrogus and welcome to ReachOut!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Those are some awesome quotes Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

My favourite quote is from Winnie the Pooh, its something that my Mum always says to me Heart

Image result for winnie the pooh stronger than you think

@seadreamer That's such a lovely quote! I never realised it was from Winnie the Pooh