cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Good TV shows/movies!!

Hi all!
Holidays are just about to come up after my uni exams and I've got some mad cravings for binge-worthy goodness. I love all genres, do you have any recommendations?? 😁😁😁

Re: Good TV shows/movies!!

Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, The Big Bang Theory. These are the only shows I've ever watched, and they're great. (Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but I don't watch a lot of TV Smiley Tongue)

I love Sherlock @roseisnotaplant!!! I haven't given Merlin a shot though, thanks for the recommendations! Smiley Happy

Once upon a time and Pretty Little Liars xD 

Jessica Jones is intense but good too. Smiley Happy

oh yes the big bang theory is great!

ive got a few M rated tv  that are quite good which are greys anatomy, 2 broke girls, an idiot abroad

movies would be cadet kelly, easy A, shanghai noon and shanghair knights,

hmm thats all i can think atm

cars 3 and despicable me 3 is coming to the cinemas as well

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@mspaceK I saw Jessica Jones lurking somewhere on Netflix, I'll have to give it a shot!

@scared01 omg I love 2 broke girls!! I haven't seen Grey's Anatomy though, I'll have to try it out Smiley Happy

how good is it hey @basketofmonkeys im only up to season 3 i think theres 5? seasons of it now?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@basketofmonkeys 2 Broke Girls is my most favourite show!

I do like Orange is the New Black though. Just watched the new season, so good! I also liked Jessica Jones, The Unbreakable Kimmy Shmidt and Sense 8. 

It you have Netflix @basketofmonkeys might I suggest Pingu or Bob the Builder? Smiley Very Happy They are both on Netflix!
I am a sucker for cartoons though, so my recommendations are Voltron, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra, Transformers: Prime and Rescue Bots(for some goofiness) and of course DC's animated shows and movies are really good.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!