cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Inspired Usernames

I love how MM and Pris use movies as motivation for usernames thats awesome... Smiley Happy some creative people we have here 

I'll have you know I can quote Blade Runner endlessly if you let me Smiley Happy But that's a little off-topic, lol

We've had many many members come through since this thread was created, and so I thought I'd bump it up to give you all a chance to share the stories behind your epic usernames! Smiley Happy

this is an awesome thread Smiley Happy @lokifish my names not very inspired though very basic and self explanatory but would love to hear what others have

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Another bump... I'm a curious little fish Smiley Tongue

@Hozzles@queenP @mspaceK @Cheeseburger @Bananatime04 @lennycat2017 @Saltwaterdreamtime @missep @Esperanza67 

Mine is a bit odd. The m stands for My, then My Space. And the k is a reference to myself because the letter has special meaning to me. So it is My Space here. @lokifish 

Hahah, mine is just my high school nickname. I don't usually use it online but I thought it'd be a nice change of pace from my usually dark/ macabre usernames usually featuring something to do with skeletons. It just seemed more professional to ditch the skeletons. Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

My username was inspired by my kitty - Lenny who is a cat Smiley Tongue His full name is Leonardo DiCatprio but he only gets that when he is in trouble hehe 

My username was inspired by my second favourite burger from McDonald’s, bcuz I love cheeseburgers, and bcuz I didn’t know what else to call myself, but there’s another reason I named myself cheeseburger, my parents have always said: “u are what, u eat” and I was eating a cheeseburger at the time😁🙂🙃

My username is inspired by myself I guess. One of my friends from work always calls me a queen, and it makes me feel strong and confident when he does that, and the P is the first letter of my name.

A little additional bit of info, my profile picture is Rosie the Riveter because I do my hair in a vintage style and wear headscarves. When I started university a few years ago, people would notice me in lectures, and then would come up to me at parties and say 'hey, you're that girl that looks like Rosie the Riveter!'