cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kmart love

@ruenhonx Kmart is my support place, which I know sounds a bit sad hey
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Not sad at all @j95 I am so with you there, when I have had a bad day I just go to Kmart and feel so much better so I understand that.

A good shop makes me feel better too haha
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Damn, you guys are all really into Kmart! Makes me think I should be checking it out more often... 

(Really, Kmart should totally sponser Reachout.com because of all the stuff on this thread.)

@j95 although, a cover adventure! Personally, I find climbing into the covers quite enjoyable but here's a tip for doona insides and covers.
Turn the cover inside out. Grab the corners (from the inside) and then the covers of the doona. Then flip and shake!
Also, dogs are a perfect getaway!

@lokifish What will we do with you? Smiley Tongue Hopefully it wasn't too hard though. I was going to buy something for my dad but then I liked it too much and kept it for myself. So technically, I did buy it for myself. That's the problem when you like the same things as your father. Dibs on all his possessions and endless struggles with shopping. Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Another awesome store is office works. I love it.
Went there and to Kmart today Smiley Very Happy
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Yes, omg stationary is the best thing. I went to typo today, and... Kmart!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

My two favourite places in the world and Kmart then officeworks in 2nd place @redhead I went for a walk around Kmart today and bought non essential homewares that I have plenty of already
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Went to both Kmart and Officeworks yesterday. It was a good day.

Help! Going back to my hometown for a week where neither are located. Smiley Sad

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I went to Kmart last night and had a neck and shoulder massage afterwards. The best feeling Smiley Happy